Chapter 12

Here's some Kit Harrington for you guys 😛 <3

Branden POV

*Honk* x2

"Okay! Okay! I'm coming!" Samantha yelled coming out of the bakery and locking it.

She got into the car.

It was Sunday and we're going shopping before the shops close early.

"Where're we going first?" I asked keeping my eyes on the road. I held her hand as I drove.

"Mmmmm. I think we should go to Fairway. We'd most likely get most of our stuff there anyway." She answered back. She flipped through a small notepad, filled with words on each page.

"Cmon Branden! Hurry up!" Sam yelled to me. She was running and jumping around with a big smile on her face. I slowly walked to her, making her more frustrated.

"Oh jeez." She said as she yanked my arm into the store. I grabbed a cart as she walked through the isles. She looked from side to side scanning the rows. I strayed behind her in a soft pace.

She stopped. I stopped. 

She grabbed about 5 boxes of food coloring and 3 cans of baking spray. She turned to me with a mischievous smile on her face. She motioned her hand to back up. I backed up 4 steps.

She got a box and aimed her arm in the air. 

Then she threw it. It was off track, I got the cart and ran in that direction, catching it in perfect timing.

She just laughed aloud and continued throwing each item into the cart. This time in perfect aim. 

I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Why are you so good all of a sudden?"

She just shrugged and continued through the isles. I trailed next to her as she looked through the dairy section.

Her beautiful eyes scanned the products on display. She bit on her thumb as she looked. Samantha looked really cute when she was focused.

She turned around right in time because I leaned over to kiss her. I kissed her swiftly. She looked at me in shock. Then she smiled and turned back to the dairy produce. She grabbed each of the cartons of milk, reading the brand names. 

I placed my head on her shoulder, getting a better look at what she was doing. She just stayed put, going through the stuff. 

"Do you like cronuts?" she continued to read the ingredients on a carton of milk. 

"why?" I asked laughing at the sudden question.

"I never succeed in making them. I wanted to try again." She said turning around. One corner of her mouth curved upwards as she placed 2 of the cartons in the cart. She grabbed a carton of eggs too.

"Welllll.....?" She asked crossing her arms.

"Yes I do"

"Okay then! You shall help me." She said clapping her hands. She then stepped passed me and walked to the bakery.

I laughed once more and jogged my way to her. 

"Ooh! Cookie Butter!" She said grabbing a small jar on the shelf. She placed 5 in the cart. I widened my eyes and furrowed my brows. 

"It's delicious! I'll show you later." She laughed off. She then grabbed 3 big bags of flour, then 4 bags of yeast, and 5 bags of sugar. 

I whistled lowly looking at the items in the cart.