Chapter 15

*Dave Franco is 🔥🔥🔥*

Samantha POV

"Sam? You hungry?" Brandon spoke through my doorway. I groaned and turned around in bed, to face him. 

"How's the bakery?" I croaked. I caught a cold from the hospital. That waiting room is always packed with sick people.

"Babe? My throat hurts" I said. I wanted to claw my esophagus out. 

After a few minutes passed by, Brandon came into my room with a steaming mug.

"Honey water?"

He helped me sit up, though I was perfectly capable. And even held the cup to my lips. I downed half of it. I held the cup in my cold hands. 

"How do you think Caroline is doing?" I asked looking at my warm golden beverage.

"She's recovering just fine. The tumor is gone now. We just have to wait till she's 100%"

"Yeaa." I said sliding down so I can fall asleep. 

"Where's Cookie?" I asked suddenly concerned about my child. My baby.

"With Caroline. She loves that little guy."

"OOooohhh. My babyyy~" I whined. My little puppy is gone! 

"Im still here." He said.

"Huh. Your different." I said slowly falling asleep. I heard shuffling and doors opening. As I was about to fall asleep, Brandon came back. 

He turned the light off and came to my side. 

I closed my eyes and ignored his presence. I was exhausted. Then I felt something wet on my nose. Then again and again! I opened my eyes. 

There was the cutest little bunny in my face!!!!! WTH do these things EXIST!!

"AAAAAAaaaaawwwww! MY Gosh!" i said grabbing it in my hands. Literal tears in my eyes.

"Why is it so cute!" I asked. I smushed it to my cheek. It was so cute and small and warm and fluffy.

I heard Brandon chuckle. I looked up at him. He had this cheesy grin on his face. He leaned down to my face. 

"He's yours"

"Thank you" i said softly, petting this adorable creature. He kissed my cheek before getting up and leaving. 

"Be right back" He said before stepping out the door.

I cuddled with my new bunny. I felt a little chain and looked at it. The little chain said "Honey".

"Aw that's perfect." I said kissing his little furry head. 

Brandon POV

I came back to Samantha's room, only to find her and Honey asleep. Sam slept on her side while Honey was curled up to her neck.