Chapter 16

*My Babe Kim Taehyung^^^- For any A.R.M.Y fans out there 👊🏼 BTS forever*

Samantha POV

"Let's Hurry!!!!" I said jumping up and down. Caroline was coming home today!

"Brandon~!" I whined. He was getting her flowers from the trunk. I held a bag of her clothes.

"Okay, let's go"

**

"Caroline!" I said loudly. She looked normal again! Her bandages off, her skin golden again.

"Samantha!" She said as I came to hug her. I handed her the flowers and her clothes.

"How are you?" Brandon said kissing her cheek.

"I'm fine, Thank you darling." She said kissing his cheek. 

"Are you feeling alright? Can I get you anything?" I asked her. She shook her head and smiled.

"I'm sorry for the scare you guys. And thank you for taking care of me. I much enjoy Cookie's presence." She said petting his fur, as he laid in her lap.

"Would you like to keep him?" I asked. It just came out of my mouth. 

"Oh No Samantha, it's quite alright." She said petting Cookie some more. Then I watched as Cookie placed little kisses on Caroline's hands.

"You can keep him. I've got my hands full already. I have the bakery, Honey, Brandon.." 

"Please. Just keep him okay?" She nodded in response.

**

"Are you gonna be okay by yourself?" I asked her.

"Of course dear. I am in need of some alone time. Without any needles, or doctors bothering me.   I'll be alright. You guys go and have fun." She said shooing us out of her house.

"Okay. I'll visit later. Bye!" I waved. Brandon and I walked to the car.

"It's nice to see her back to normal." I said buckling my seatbelt. 

"You want to go for a walk around the town?" He asked. I replied a "sure".

**

*BTW Fashion deets at the end of chapter**

"You know I've been meaning to tell you something" Brandon spoke as we walked, hand-in-hand.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Something very important." He said. I was now concerned. Breakup? 

I stopped in my tracks. He saw the concern and worry on my face. Brandon took my hand and sat me down on a bench in the park. 

He kneeled in front of me, while taking my hand. I was beyond concerned now. Was this a proposal now??!!

"Samantha. I'm being transferred to the branch in England for work."

My heart dropped. 

"W-what?" I spoke in shock.

"I have to leave by the end of the week. That's the reason why I'm in NY, I was transferred here. They say the England branch would be my last transfer."

I stayed silent.

"If I don't go, I drop my title as Manager and move down, right where I started a year ago."

I stared into his eyes. My own full with tears.

"Will you go with me?"

My eyes widened. He took both my hands in his.