1

Harry drew his finger across the wall inside the closet. He knew exactly where the room started and where the room ended, their play room, which was now hidden behind planks. Slowly Harry took the shirt on without that the eyes left the wall. He swallowed and he knew that there was no point in arguing. Niall had changed completely after the honeymoon. Although maybe he wasn't hungry for dominant games, he was at least open for games in bed. Maybe Harry could find himself in that game? It was just that he lacked the feeling from a room, and the room meant power.

"Honey, are you coming?"

Nialls voice echoed through the house. Harry gulped and he buttoned the last button on his shirt. He took his jacket, and he left the bedroom. Yes, life was about to go another way. Harry didn't had no longer any goal, as before in his hole life, because Niall independently chose their path. Nevertheless, he was quite happy. They began to be quite normal. They argued about who had put the towel on the floor and then a minute later, they had sex. Yes, Harry needed was unchanged and he was never tired of the Irishman.

"I'm here!"

Harry slid down the stairs and immediately he saw Niall impatient face. Niall was wearing tight-fitting pants and a short sleeve shirt. He was beautiful and Harry could never get enough of those blue eyes. It was as if Niall always looked straight into Harry's soul and he tried to do the best for them.

"We'll be late." Niall said and frowned, but he wasn't angry. He just knew that they were in a hurry. Harry kissed him, as soon as he had come down and he smiled apologetically.

"I didn't find the socks."

Niall rolled his eyes, teasingly, as Harry had a whole box of socks.

"Talk about that you make sure to get exactly what you want to wear?"

Harry nodded happily.

"I want to be stylish when I'm with you."

Niall threw the car keys over to Harry and he went to the door.

"We have a long way to drive, and we have to go now."

Harry took the keys and he laughed apologetically. They went out and locked the door, then he was careful to take Nialls hand and bring him to the car. Some dumb habits were hard to break. Harry wanted to be in control and it was only some moments as Niall allowed that.

---

The waiting room was cold. Everything was white and everything was almost freezing cold. Niall slid down on the couch and Harry placed himself next to him. He looked up at all the signs at the walls.

"Surrogate mother or surrogate father. The customer is always right."

Yes he read it aloud. Niall laughed a little, and he caught up Harry's hand.

"We'll just talk with them. Nothing more."

Harry gulped and he chose to smile at Niall.

"Yet." he got up. "This is a big step to take?"

Niall agreed with him.

"But we've been talking about this for a week now. This is the appropriate step to take, to acquire a family?"

Harry nodded. He knew that Anne was thrilled when Niall happened to talk about their plan. Maura was close to buying a stroller and it was as if everyone else was expecting this step. Harry was just not sure if they really needed all that, kids?

"Let's just talk to them about it." Niall whispered back, as if he sensed Harry's uncertainty. "And it will still take time to find the right girl for our children?"