25

Gemma reached out a picture to Harry and she smiled big.

"The first ultrasound and I got a picture off the child."

Harry quickly took the photo from her and he inspected the picture carefully. It was as if time stood still.

"I see two hands!" he exclaimed, as if a miracle had happened. Gemma laughed a little and she nodded with satisfaction.

"Yes, and if you peer closer, you might see her legs and her face?"

Harry become stiff all over the body and he looked up at Gemma again.

"Her?"

She nodded happily.

"Yes, I found out the sex of the baby." she got up. "Niall said you might want to know about it and I though ..." she realized that she might have done wrong choose and told them the fact. "I mean..!"

Harry swallowed. He looked down at the photo again.

"Olivia?"

Gemma hesitated.

"Is that her name?"

It was as if the image merged with Harry's conscience. He would become a father, and he would have a daughter. All those dreams about a son disappeared and he felt that this was right. Yes, it was right to have a daughter. She would be like Niall and she would be wonderful, and Harry would protect her from everything. He got up a smile on his lips and his eyes became teary. Gemma just stared at him and it was as if she didn't realized that this really happened.

"Are you okay?"

Harry nodded and he sobbed a little.

"I'll have a daughter!" he exclaimed, and he smiled at her. "I'll get an Olivia and I'll take care of her and I will protect her."

Gemma hesitated.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

He rolled his eyes and then he gave her a hug.

"Yes, everything is okay." he got up. "I will be a father to a daughter and what could be more perfect than that?"

He kept the photo in his hand and he ran out of the office. Quickly he searched up Niall, who was at the pool. Harry held up the little picture, so that Niall got to see what it was.

"This is Olivia!" exclaimed Harry, and tears ran down his cheeks. "She's your and my daughter. She's Olivia!"

Niall responded as Gemma. Yes, he was glad to see a picture of his future child, but at the same time it was as if Harry was exaggerating.

"Are you glad it's a daughter?"

Harry nodded and he laughed a little. He looked at the photo again.

"Yes, I am happy that we have a daughter." he replied quickly. "She's perfect."

Niall stood beside Harry and he looked down at the picture with a smile.

"Yes, she seems to be okay?"

Harry growled.

"She's more than okay!" he got up. "She's our daughter and then she just have to be perfect."

Now Harry understood what it meant. They would take care of this little baby and she would become a part of their family. Niall and Harry would make sure she had everything she needed and they would bring her up properly. Harry even realized that he was glad that it was a girl. It was easier against if it had been a boy. One girl and two men were somehow better against two guys and a little boy.

"Olivia?"

Nialls voice made Harry to look at him and he nodded.

"Yes, what about Olivia Gemma Horan Styles?"

Niall laughed a little bit.

"It sounds perfect."

They didn't notice that Gemma was behind them. She heard everything. She also listened when Harry said: "When you have a sister as Gemma, then you can't do more right that to put her in everything. Our daughter will have her name."

Gemma backed away. She had tears in her eyes. It was almost the first time in her life that she heard about that Harry was proud of her. It was as if he had realized that she in her whole life had been searching for his love and his presence, yes as a brother, nothing more. She leaned against the wall and she gasped. She felt tears running down her cheeks. She then looked down on her stomach and let her hands caress it.

"You will do just fine!" she whispered hoarsely. "You have two fathers who love you already and they will do everything for you. Then you have a grandmother named Anne, and she loves you more than you can imagine." she swallowed. "And you have me. I've known you since you made your first move and you are proof that everything can survive."

Gemma felt a sensation in the stomach, as if something was moving and she got up a smile.

"That was you?" she whispered. Directly, it was like a twitch felt in there and she couldn't help but laugh, even that the tears ran down her cheeks. "Oh beloved Olivia!" she whispered hoarsely. "You are exactly what my brother needs. You save the whole family. Even me."

----

Niall stood on all fours, in the playroom, on the bed. Harry penetrate the dildo deep inside and he smiled big.

"How does it feel?"

Niall groaned and he put down his face in his hands. He pouted up the butt and he showed what he felt. Harry penetrated it all the way, deep inside. The entire hole was open and the whole toy was inside. Harry let go of it and backed away. Niall was on all fours and he moved his ass up and down. He almost had sex with the air. Harry liked the sight and he pushed the button so that the recording was started. Then he put away the control for that and he went up to the bed again. He slid up behind Niall and slowly he penetrated, over the dildo, in the same hole. Niall screamed, but it wasn't by the pain, it was with pleasure.

Harry took Niall hard. Niall just gasped. They had found a pleasure in this and soon they would surely find a new way, to test. Harry let his hands caress Nialls buttocks and back. He moved quickly on his hop, hard and quickly, and he thumped straight deep inside. Harry closed his eyes, and he felt how Niall had all the control. It was Niall who decided how and where and when. Harry just loved when that happened.

"Your hand!"

Nialls words were Harry's Law. He took down a hand and he brought his fingers inside, over his own dick. He felt him stretching Niall out to the limit and Niall loved it.

"Harder!"

Harry obeyed without hesitation and he groaned. Yes, it was like the whole room was filled with their cries and they fucked hard.

"Oh Harry, I'll come now!"

Niall whimpered and he almost wept with pleasure. He was red all over the body and they were both sweaty. Harry pressed his fingers deeper and he brought in his own hardness harder, deeper. It was as if all combined with the emotions got them to overflowed.