21

Harry couldn't stop to turn away that unpleasant feeling of being persecuted and he was right. He took Niall to an dinner place and immediately did he see Liam, out there on the street. Liam stood conspicuously on the other side of the road and he didn't even make an effort to hide himself. Harry understood. Liam didn't take no for an answer. He wanted more.

"So how about chicken?"

Harry looked at Niall again. They weren't sitting by the window, but they sat at a table that still allowed Harry to see the street.

"Certainly!"

Niall laughed and smiled at him.

"You're absent?"

Harry blushed a bit and he took up the menu and looked at it.

"No, it's just a lot that we have before us." he said quickly. "But chicken? That sounds perfect."

Niall smiled big and he put out his hand over the table and caught up one of Harry's hands.

"It will be all right. We're two men in this and we have everything necessary to make this work?"

Harry nodded and tried to smile in the same way as always.

"I know!" he replied quickly. "But it's an adjustment for me, and for us."

Niall agreed.

"And you did good today. You were with me and bought things for our future child and you dared to show the world that you going to be a dad."

Harry laughed a little,

"It was you who chose everything and I paid?"

Niall nodded happily.

"And that how it is in any marriage. The woman buys and the man pays."

Harry was amused. He raised his eyebrows.

"So you can be the woman?"

Niall laughed.

"Well, I behave more like the woman sometimes and you as the man."

Harry couldn't help but smile. Niall took off his shoe and he brought up the foot towards Harry's chair, between his legs. Slowly he let his toes caress between Harrys legs. Harry liked it and actually it was as if they were alone in the room.

"So you flirting with me?"

Niall nodded.

"Always!"

Harry groaned a little and he put the cloth over the foot, so that no one saw what happened. Slowly brought Niall the foot up and down. Harry responded and he become hard. He leaned back in his chair and let Nialls do it.

"So you're hungry for more?"

Niall shook his head.

"I'm just in a teasing mood."

Harry swallowed. He felt Niall got the whole body to want more. He wanted to throw up Niall on the table and fuck him, but there were limits to what was normal and to what he really could do for the moment. He chose instead to unbutton his fly and pick it out and up. Direct enveloped Nialls foot the hard part. The food came in, but they only had eyes for each other. Harry noted quickly that the waiter didn't see anything. He left the food in front of them and he then went on.

Yes, this was difficult. It was as if Niall tested Harry's limits. It was exciting and it was dangerously exciting. Harry tried to eat, but several times he was forced to swallow the moans and all the sounds that were coming out. Faster slipped the foot over the hard part and Niall succeeded with his role. You couldn't see at him that he was tense about how long time Harry could allow this.

"Oh Niall!" Harry mumbled hoarsely. Niall just smiled and he chewed up the food.

"I like to see you suffer. You want deep down to take me hard here and now, but you can't. The only thing you get is the pleasure to let my feet do the work."

Harry growled.

"You torment me."

Niall grinned.

"Yes... I do..."

Harry swallowed.

"You do?"

Niall just smiled and he continued to eat, but the foot remained and continued to move up and down.

-

Harry tore into Niall into the customer toilet. He pushed him up against the cold wall and spread his buttocks. It took him only seconds to penetrate. Niall groaned and he smiled big. He put up his cheek and palms against the cold surface and he let Harry do it. Harry placed a hand on each side of Nialls head against the wall, and he did it hard and fast. It was as if the body just screaming for coming and he couldn't stop himself. They were silent, and for once, they agreed not to shout out what they felt. Hard, raw, fast. Yes, it was a quickie, unless one counted the half hour as Niall had plagued Harry.

-

Niall pulled up his pants and he turned around, when Harry was finished. He smiled with his whole face, and he was satisfied.

"I love it when you're rough against me..."

Harry blushed and he buttoned his own fly. He kissed Niall lightly on the cheek and he laughed a little.

"So this was just for fun?"

Niall nodded.

"Yes, I wanted to try something new." he said quickly. "Because I have been thinking about how we should do to increase the tension."

Harry placed a hand on each side of Nialls head against the wall and he smiled at him. He leaned over him and forced him to stand still.

"Increase the tension?"

Niall nodded happily.

"Well, you know... sex when you least plan it and unexpected pleasures."

Harry moaned happily.

"I like it."

Niall was proud over himself.

"And now you know that it can happen anywhere and at any time."

Harry giggled and kissed him softly on the lips.

"So I can expect more of this thing?"

Niall nodded.

"But only when it's unplanned, and just when you don't think it will happen."

Harry liked the new Niall.

"I will never get tired of you."

"That's the plan." whispered Niall quickly. "I will do everything so that you get the whole cake. I'll make you forget all your doubts and then you realize that we can have it all together."

Harry liked it and he kissed him again.

"You're just made for me."

Niall agreed and took his arms around his shoulders.

"Yes, I'm yours?" he got up. "I chose you, and I will always be with you."

Harry groaned with pleasure. He kissed him again and again and again, until there was a knock on the door and someone else wanted to use the toilet.