14

Harry was surprised when Liam stayed and moved closer. It was as if he was flirting, but not exactly like normal guys did.

"So because your partner is gone, you might want to feel a new man or something else, with me?"

Harry got big eyes.

"Excuse me, but I'm not a guy who's cheating and especially not behind Nialls back."

Liam smiled wryly and he put his face close to Harry's ear.

"I'm not talking about being unfaithful. I'm talking about you follow me home, tie me up on the wall and perhaps do a bit domineering a few hours."

Harry didn't know what to say. How did Liam know Harrys secret? Liam didn't understand Harry's reaction and he continued.

"If I remember right, it was that you did to my friend a few years ago. I was so jealous that he wouldn't let me in. We could have been all three in the room. Him, me and just you?"

Harry swallowed.

"Who? What friend?"

Liam let a hand emphasize Harry's arm.

"It doesn't matter who." he whispered hoarsely. "I just want to feel your power, your dominant side and everything that you now want to do to me."

Harry didn't know if he could think. The heart beat hard and the whole body screamed yes. He wanted to go with this man to a room and he wanted to do it, just right now. He wanted to let a whip touching Liam's body and make him scream.

"But..."

Harry was immediately interrupted. Liam put a finger to his lips.

"And it stays between us." he whispered on. "It's just a dream I had for a long time. We do it once and never again and Niall don't even know about our secret. One time, that's all."

----

Harry didn't stop to be impressed or surprised. Liam was a rich man, and in the basement, he had a large soundproof room. It was black and there hung chains everywhere. There were all as a dominant person needed, and even leather clothing. Liam groaned a little when he locked the door behind Harry's back.

"And you put on a pair of leather pants, that's all you need to have on."

Harry swallowed.

"Are you normally dominant?" he whispered questioningly. "Or do you fall in the category of submission?"

Liam smiled wryly and he stood in front of Harry. Slowly he began to unbutton Harry's shirt and he showed with the entire body how excited he was.

"I am what you want me to be." he replied, and looked straight into Harry's eyes. "I love everything and I prefer to be both. But tonight, this hole night, I want to be yours total. I want you to show your power, your thing, your dominant side and maybe you then get to fuck me.... hard."

Liam was methodical. He undressed Harry naked and then he took on Harry a pair of leather pants. Harry had never owned such a garment before. It was a fitting pants and in the front there was a gap as you could take out the hard part if you wanted to. When Harry only had his pants on, Liam backed off a few steps from him and he looked pleased.

"You look like an angel."

Harry blushed.

"So you get horny over the leather?"

Liam didn't answer. He took off all his clothes and then he put on a pair of underpants that only hid his hard part. Two straps kept the underwear in place, and it was made of leather. The straps went around Liam's butt and his buttocks were open and free for whatever the master wanted to do. Harry groaned and yes, he was now horny. He felt his entire body buckled up. Liam wasn't that good looking, not as Niall, but he was definitely a person who wanted to play. He had hair all over his chest and he was a real male, more manly against what Harry was.

----

Liam went down on his knees, as a submissive would do in the dominant world. He showed with the entire body that he wanted to play, be the one who received the beating and he was as horny as Harry was. Harry looked around. He noted that Liam really had all the things as Harry loved. Harry slowly walked around the room. Liam seemed to be impatient, but he sat on his knees quiet and he seemed to notice everything as Harry did.

"So I can do what I want with you?"

Liam groaned.

"Yes, sir."

Harry had a smile.

"And you will allow me to totally own your body?"

Liam nodded.

"Yes, sir."

-----

Harry hesitated, but still he wanted to do this. He walked over to Liam and watched him closely.

"Stand up!"

Liam obeyed.

"Hands behind your back!"

Liam obeyed and he put his hands behind his back. Harry took hold of them and he quickly got a band hard around Liam's wrists. When that was done, Harry unknowingly brought the pants to Liam's hands, the hard part, and he pressed it into his palms. He moaned and he felt Liam's fingers hugged it soft. Harry grabbed Liam's shoulders and held him still.

"Do you feel how horny I am right now?"

Liam smiled.

"Yes, sir. You are very horny."

Harry groaned and he wondered what he wanted to do first. He backed away and he saw a chain that was attached to the wall. Directly he took Liam over there. He placed him against the wall, with his back to the cold surface and he took the chain around his wrist, so he was stuck. It was as if Harry then landed in the fog. He went away and got a whip. Slowly he let his whip top caress Liam's body, his thighs, his stomach and his chest. Then began the game. Harry hit light with the whip the horny guy and he heard a pleasurable moans.

"Oh sir, more!"

-----

Harry forgot Niall, he forgot that life as he lived, he forgot everything else, he lived here and now. Liam enjoyed, yes, he was a perfect man who wanted to be subject to Harry. It was like a dream, it was like one of those porn films, as Harry had so often looked at, but this really happened. It was reality.

Liam was on his stomach, on the bed, spread his legs and he was red all over his body. Harry lay down quickly on top of his back. Their sweaty bodies meet. Harry took out the hardness and he brought it up between Liam buttocks. Rapidly up and down. Harry then sprayed lubricant over the whole package, and he stopped to think. Quickly, straight into Liam's hole. Deep inside him but without to prepare him or warn him. Liam just whimpered quietly and he smiled all the time. Harry took his elbows on either side of Liam's body and then he fucked him. Yes, this was all about pleasure, nothing more, no feelings, no demands, only the road to total harmony.

Harry felt his whole body unleashed everything. It was like he had finally gone to heaven and this was the answer to all questions. He was breathing rapidly and he brought the hardness harder and harder deep inside. He was sweaty, he was hot, he was filled with so much hate, yet understanding. An arm slipped around Liam's throat and Harry held him tightly.

"You're so tight!"

Liam just smiled and moaned.

"Yes, sir."

Harry put his lips to his ear.

"And you are so willing. I love guys who are willing."

"I know, sir!"