5

Nialls cheeks were red when he took the plastic cup as the nurse gave him. She smiled and she pointed to the room, where he would go in and jerk off. Niall swallowed and he didn't know what to say. She laughed a little amused.

"It's okay!" she whispered, so only Niall heard her. "A lot of guys come here and think it's embarrassing, but at the same time it's just a small part of something bigger."

He looked up at her.

"How do you mean?"

She smiled reassuring.

"You want to be a dad, and by leaving a sample here, you will be one step closer to the goal."

Niall got up a smile. Yes, she was smart, she was right. He nodded a little bit and he tried to calm the nerves down.

"Okay, so I go in and do what I have to do?"

She nodded.

"Then you come out and hand over the plastic cup to me." She followed him into the room. "And a doctor will look at your sperm and then you will get the message home."

It sounded like a simple thing to do. Niall felt calmer. He peered toward the waiting room, where Harry was sitting. Harry followed him closely with his eyes, and he had that smile on his face. Niall swallowed. She stopped with some distance from the door and looked at him.

"So can you do it now?"

Niall nodded.

"Yes!"

----

Niall didn't had time to do more than close the door, it was opened again quickly and Harry came in. Niall felt silly, but still he was grateful that Harry wanted to help. Harry closed the door quickly and locked it, then he smiled big at Niall.

"How can I help you?"

Niall looked around the room. There was a TV as showed porn, there were magazines that showed naked girls and boys. There was a chair and a small sofa. That's all.

"Sit down."

Harry's voice was more amused than it should be. Niall chose to slide down on the sofa and Harry stood directly in front of him. Niall put down the plastic cup beside him.

"So we'll have sex?"

Harry grinned.

"Would you want to do that? I don't think you can fuck me today, because you must provide a clean test." he slid down on his knees in front of the Irishman and his smile reached all the way from one ear to the other ear. "But I'll make sure you will come."

Harry snapped up Nialls pants and pulled out his most imported body part of the day. Niall groaned.

"I don't know..."

Harry smiled at him and grabbed hold.

"Well, you have to." he whispered hoarsely. "This is for the future and you do it for your child's sake."

Niall groaned when he felt Harry slowly let his hand slide up and down. Niall felt how his body slowly woke up, and when Harry took it between his lips and sucked it in, Niall closed his eyes. Harry placed a hand on each thigh on Nialls and he sucked it in as far as he could. Then he let his tongue play until it become hard. Niall whimpered and he took his hands around his head.

"Damn, Harry..."

Harry slowly began to let his head go up and down. He took down a hand to Nialls hole and gently he started to massaged it. Niall slid down on the couch and he spread his legs. Saliva ran down and made him wet, which meant that it was easy for Harrys fingers to penetrate. Niall groaned but he tried to also be quiet. He didn't want anyone outside the door should hear them.

Niall let his legs slide up over Harry's shoulders. Five fingers were now inside him and he loved it. Harry's head bounced up and down and he was purposeful. Niall grabbed the couch with his hands and he could no longer hold back the groans that came out from his mouth.

Niall couldn't stop, he could not utter a single word. He came and he came straight into Harry's mouth, which he shouldn't. Harry seemed to have forgotten that Niall would fill the plastic cup and he swallowed.

-

Harry quickly slipped into the bathroom, which had the door to the room. He washed, cleaned his mouth and he came back in.

"You must come again."

Niall groaned.

"But..."

Harry blushed a little bit.

"I didn't thought about that we were here and you'll leave the semen to them."

Niall opened his eyes and he didn't know if he should laugh or not.

"But..."

Harry smiled.

"No, Niall. You have to come again, so that we can fill that cup."

Harry went up to Niall and quickly, he pulled off all the clothes so that Niall become naked. Niall chose to obey. He sat up on the couch and he then looked with the big eyes when Harry slowly took off his own clothes. Okay, what had Harry planned?

Harry sat down on the chair and he smiled big. He clapped with his hands on his own thighs. Niall understood that Harry wanted him to sit there. Niall got up a smile and he stood up. He walked over to Harry, who immediately pulled him down in his lap. One leg on each side of the body. Harry was already hard and willing to help. He picked up Niall, let him slide down over the hard part. Niall quickly took His arms around Harry's shoulders and he bit his lip. They said nothing to each other. It was as if this was the moment when the words were irrelevant.

Niall rode Harry rapidly up and down. Harry let his hand doing the usual job with the hole, along with the hard part. They had long ago stopped to think about the people outside the door. Niall didn't think about that someone could hear them. He kissed Harry and he did everything for them both. Harry groaned and he even seemed this time to forget time and space.

Niall was close. Harry quickly stretched out his arm and caught up the plastic cup. Niall leaned slightly back and he moved his hand quickly over his own hard part. He almost bounced in Harry's lap.

"Come!" Harry mumbled hoarsely. "I catch it up in the cup."

Niall closed his eyes, and he let the mind go away. He felt he quickly approached and finally ran it over. He came!

----

The nurse blushed. Niall sensed that she had heard, or maybe even been by the door. He cleared his throat a little and he gave the cup over to her.

"Maybe it took time?" he got up. "But this is what you wanted."

She laughed a little and quickly she pressed on a lid on the mug.

"Good!" she was hoarse and she blushed almost more. She didn't met Nialls gaze and she almost avoided him. "You'll hear from the doctor in a few days."