29

Niall was standing at the sink and brushed his teeth. He was tired and it had been a long day. He had nothing against when Harry stood behind him, but he sensed what he wanted when he groaned a little and started to pull down Nialls boxers. Niall pulled them up and he growled.

"Not now!"

Harry stood near him, to close.

"Well, now!" he whispered hoarsely. "I'm horny and who knows when Olivia will come home? We might not get that many more possibilities."

Niall frowned.

"There are two months left."

Harry smiled and pulled the boxers down again.

"Oh, yeah, and who says it can't go fast till that day?"

Niall leaned forward and spat out. Direct landed Harry's fingers toward the hole. Niall sensed that there was no point to say no, even that maybe he was tired. Harry massaged and he was happy when Niall took his hands around the sink and continued to give him the butt. Immediately when a finger penetrated, Niall seemed as change his mind. He spread his legs and he was ready.

Harry pulled off his own pants completely. He got two fingers to penetrate and He heard Nialls satisfactory groan. Harry stood behind him, without preparing the Irishman, he let the hard part find the way into the deep hole. Niall whimpered a little bit.

Harry sat down on the toilet seat, Niall followed. He was seated in Harry's knees with his back to him. Niall took a leg on each side of Harry's leg and he leaned forward. He let his hands landing against Harry's thigh and slowly he brought the body up and down. Harry groaned and he pulled up Nialls shirt and kissed his spine.

"Oh, I love you so much."

Niall smiled.

"I love you."

Faster movements. Harry leaned back and he stroked his husband's back. Niall was a beautiful sight. Niall seemed to quickly forget the fatigue and he relented. Faster, harder and deeper. Niall took down a hand and took care of his own hardness. Harry felt they quickly reached there. Faster, harder, and then it was as if the whole body just gave up. Harry pressed Niall hard down over the hole thing and he came with a furious pace. Straight deeply inside.

Niall leaned back against Harry, and he continued with his hand. Harry enjoyed. He was still deep inside Niall and he saw the Irishman came to the same end. Harry took away Nialls hand and did the job for him. Niall groaned and put his head against Harry's shoulder. He let loose and he came. Straight out.

-

Niall sat still there and he opened his eyes. Slowly he came to reality and he blushed a little,

"Harry, we are abnormal."

Harry hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"No not yet."

Niall grinned.

"Oh, yeah, so what's left? I mean, we love to do it and we do it often."

Harry agreed.

"But it's not abnormal to show what you feel for another person?"

Niall agreed.

"But when Olivia is here?"

Harry groaned.

"I know!" he mumbled. "Then we'll do everything in the playroom?"

Niall nodded happily.

"And not loud, just quieter?"