7

Harry went back and forth across the floor. Anne just smiled at him and followed him closely with her eyes.

"Isn't it Niall who should be nervous?"

Harry growled and he looked coldly at her.

"He's there and jerking off. It's I who..." he realized what she meant. "Sorry, but I had wanted to be there with him."

She laughed a little bit.

"It will be fine, Harry." she said kindly. "The only question is if you really want everything to be okay?"

Harry responded, and he looked straight at her.

"How do you mean?"

She smiled reassuring, as a mother always do.

"Do you want to be a father, Harry?"

Harry swallowed.

"It's he who'll becomes a dad, not me..."

Anne rolled her eyes.

"Come on and tell me what you feel. You and Niall will become parents, even if it's Nialls child basically. You will be as involved as he is."

Harry frowned. He slid down on the sofa, opposite to her, and he leaned back.

"So You ask me if I'm ready?"

She nodded.

"And if you want this?"

Harry growled a little. He nervously put a finger to his lips, thinking.

"Niall wants to have children and start a family."

Anne put her head slightly askew and she didn't let him get away, not this time.

"Harold, please, answer honestly."

Harry avoided looking at her and he took down his hands in his lap.

"I don't know."

She smiled weakly.

"Have you talked to Niall about what you feel?"

Harry shook his head, and he wrinkled his whole face.

"No, because he will get mad at me and tell me that I am a coward."

"Are you a coward?"

Harry took a deep breath.

"Yes?"

Anne became quiet and she was thinking. She looked straight at her son and perhaps she understood him?

"Are you afraid just because you are two guys or is it more behind the question?"

Harry swallowed.

"Maybe..." he whispered hoarsely, and then he looked at her again. "I'm scared and I don't want to change anything that's good. Niall and I have a good time together, right now, why do we have to get a baby as will change all that?"

She smiled.

"Niall wants to take the next step. He wants to have kids with you, and he wants to create something with you."

Harry growled and he pulled his hands through his hair.

"But I don't want to have a family. I just need him!"

Anne nodded a little bit.

"I know, but Niall wants more, and the question is whether it's right for you to lie. He should know the truth before it's too late?"