3

Niall couldn't help himself. He took out the box with his own old clothes in. Maura had once forced up him to keep that box and now he was grateful for her thought. He sat down on the floor and he opened it. The first thing he picked up was a pair of football boots in a size small, extra small for a baby's feet. Niall smiled and he felt a tingling in his stomach. He continued to look at rompers and shirts. There was all stuff as Niall had once had on him when he was little.

"You're dreaming?"

Niall looked up. Harry stood in the doorway and leaned easily against the wall. He was holding a glass of beer and he watched Niall carefully. Niall blushed a little bit.

"I just wanted to..." He hesitated. Harry didn't look amused and actually he didn't even seem to be interested. He just stood there for the sake of clarity.

"So you want our children to have those clothes?"

His question was almost cold. Niall put everything down and closed it. Then he looked up at Harry again.

"No, I just wanted to look at what once was mine, when I was a baby. It's not wrong to think back on my own life?"

Harry took a sip of beer, and he rolled his eyes.

"Niall, there's much left to do and who says we will become parents?"

Now it was Niall who was slightly irritated. He stood up and he put his arms angrily across his chest.

"You are so negative. It's as if you don't want to be a dad to a child, and if you want to know one thing about me, it's that I want to take this big step." yes, he almost shouted out the words. "Normal people who are married usually plan children and we promised each other that we would be normal, but this may not be included in your dirty plans?"

Harry frowned. Yes, Niall saw that he reacted and it was as if he almost was surprised over Nialls opinion. Niall took a breath.

"Harry, I'm going to be a dad, with or without you. I want to have children and I want to take care of them until I die. It's about more for me, than just fucking around. It's about maturity and responsibility and I want to be mature and I want to take responsibility."

Harry was quiet. He seemed to ponder. Niall lifted the box up and brought it into the closet. He didn't want to see that dominant stubborn idiot, not until he himself was calm. Therefore, he was surprised when he had put down the box on the floor, deep down in the corner, and a pair of arms slipped around his waist. He felt Harry's face to his cheek and how he pressed himself against Nialls back.

"Sorry!"

Niall swallowed.

"Harry, this is important, an important event for me to realize that I want to have children."

Harry kissed him softly on the cheek and he held him tightly in his arms.

"I know!" he whispered hoarsely. "I just need some time to get used to all this. Our moms made me feel pressed, that's all."

Niall felt the tears coming.

"I want to have children with you." he whispered hoarsely, and swallowed. "I don't want to start a family with someone other than you."

Harry pulled his nose against Nialls neck.

"I know, darling!" he muttered hoarsely. "I know and I'm the one you should be with, so it's just for me to get used to the idea."

Niall spun around.

"So you aren't totally against it?"

Harry smiled a little bit and he shook his head.