32

"No, take it easy!" almost Niall screamed. Harry ran in front of him with the camera and there were problems getting Olivia in the house. Harry just smiled and he wanted to film everything. Niall frowned, but he realized that this was the film that she would see when she grew up. Therefore, he tried to smile.

"Just give us the space to move around." he got kinder forward. Harry opened the front door, still with the camera pointed at Niall and Olivia. He was proud and he wanted to capture every moment on the film.

"Our home!" Harry got out and he smiled at their daughter, who at first entered the house. Niall laughed a little bit.

"Harry, she will know that it is home."

Harry blushed.

"But I can tell her that? Maybe she thinks it's a hotel?"

Niall rolled her eyes.

"She doesn't know what a hotel is."

---------------------

It was like a dream. Their families were gathered in the backyard and everyone was there because of a small newcomer. The priest came and it was time for the baptism. It was as if everything followed a pattern and Niall loved it. They had chosen a simple dish, as Harry had paid a fortune for in the first place, and they chose to name Olivia at home on their yard. Everything just because they felt more comfortable there.

-

Harry took Olivia in his arms and went to Gemma. She stood among the guests, but it was she who was the reason that Nialls and Harry's dream came through. She blushed a little as he leaned toward her.

"Gemma!" he whispered hoarsely. "Do you want to be her godmother?"

Gemma didn't need to answer. Everyone saw in her face that she wanted. It was as if fate were followed and she nodded a little bit, but still timidly.

"Yes?"

Harry gave over the precious daughter to her.

"Follow me to the priest." he said kindly and friendly. He smiled at her, like a brother smiling at his sister when he's so proud of her. "And I know that you're the only one who can be her feminine role model."

-

The priest took Olivia in his arms, and he smiled all the guests. He then took his hand into the bowl with water and poured it gently over her head.

"I baptize you to Olivia Gemma Horan Styles."

*Harry*

Have you ever wondered about the course of life? Have you ever wondered about the choices you made and the small details that changed everything? Yes, I was an asshole when I was younger and I didn't believe in love or family. I was sure that my days were about whips, sweat and orgasms. But in reality, life would give me more. Life would give me pleasure to get all that as others dreamed about, what would had been impossible.

Olivia was my heart, my everything. She didn't get green eyes, her eyes were bluer than the ocean. Her laughter rang through the walls and her joy was complete. I can't say that we spoiled her, but I was the narrow heart as soon as she just smiled at me.

"Dad, I want a pony!"

What could I say? I smiled at Niall and he already knew the answer. I looked down at my daughter and I smiled at her.

"But you have to walk the hard way." I said firmly. "I'll see if I get a trainer and then we can ensure that your dream comes true."

Yes, I wanted her dreams to come true. I wanted her to have a heart of gold and she would know that she was loved. I didn't want her to experience the hatred that caused me to fall into the wrong part of life. Yes, after all I slowly realized how much things had affected me. My mother hated me and Gemma, my dad left me and I didn't feel love. Simon accepted me, even though I was a total mess. Maybe that was why I slowly but surely chose a path of lust? I didn't know how to be loved or to love, and I had no idea what it was all about. It was Niall who showed me the way and it was Olivia who completed my development. There were the two of them that made me become whole again. Yes, I admit... A child made me whole.

-

"I want more kids!"

Nialls comment made me numb.

"What's wrong with that kid as we already have?"

Niall pulled me down on the floor, in the playroom, and he spread his legs.

"But I want one from you, too."

I moaned and I could feel how my hard part would follow his path. Yes, Niall was my guru. It was he who had all the answers.

"And if I say yes?"

Niall groaned and put his hip against me so hard that my hardness penetrated.

"Then you make me happy and Olivia?"

I kissed him.

"Olivia?"

Niall pushed up so that I came in all the way.

"Yes, she wants a brother."

And I couldn't say no, not when it was Olivia who wanted it.

The end