22

Niall ran and fetched biscuits and water to Gemma. She sat on the sofa and she felt bad. A month and already it was as if her whole body tried to adjust itself over and over again.

"Remind me why I'm doing this!" she murmured dry. Niall slid down on the couch and he smiled at her.

"You do it for me and your brother, to have a child."

Gemma sighed and she closed her eyes.

"I can't work and I can't even have fun." she muttered hoarsely. "But the doctor said that it will go over."

Niall gave her some of the biscuits.

"Eat and try."

She smiled at him.

"Yes, I'm trying." she replied hoarsely. "Honestly, I repent in the morning that I do this for you, that's when I feel the worst. But then in the evening it's always okay and then it's like I'm getting my body back."

Niall swallowed and he understood her.

"It will go well after some time and it will get better."

She nodded tired.

"I joined an anonymous group of those who do this. A girl there said she regretted it, all the times, and that's why I become mad at her. This is a choice, and once you have made the choice, then you have to try and do it..."

Niall become surprised.

"Is there really such discussion groups?"

Gemma nodded.

"Yes, and there are actually many surrogate mothers in this town. There are those who are older than me, and there are even some who are younger. Everyone has their problems and that's what makes them have such a group. You can talk and you will listen. "

-----

Harry came into the office and immediately he saw Liam, as was sitting in the waiting room. It was as if the idiot didn't give up hope, and Harry didn't like the idea that Liam even was in the house.

"He says he knows you." said Harry's secretary apologetically. "He has been waiting for an hour and he said it was important."

Harry swallowed.

"Something more?"

She shook her head quickly.

"No, your mail is on your desk, and I have also prepared your meeting. All papers are where they should be."

He nodded gratefully, and then he turned around to face Liam. Directly Liam stood up with a smile. Harry surmised. Liam had come there because Harry didn't want to start a fight in front of all the others.

"So what is it that's so important?"

Liam grinned.

"It's better that we take it in your office." he replied confidently. "I don't think that all ears are created to hear what I want to say."

-

Harry gulped and he was angry, yet he let Liam go through the door. Harry quickly to shut it behind them, he didn't release the handle.

"You get one minute."

Liam spun around and he didn't take it seriously.

"If you don't continue to meet me, maybe my mouth begins to talk."

Harry snorted.

"You can talk if you want. I don't want to see you again."

Liam smiled wryly and he took a step towards Harry. He corrected what he had inside his pants and he moaned a little.

"Niall might not be so happy to hear that you fucked me when he was with his parents?"

Harry clenched. He frowned and he didn't know what to say.

"Niall may already know about my slip?"

Liam grinned.

"No, I don't even think he knows I exist." he replied quickly. He took another step toward Harry. He stood too close, but Harry chose to let him believe that he had the power. "I know where you live and I know who Niall is. I've seen him and I'm sure his cute little ears don't want to know about all the details."

Harry growled.

"And you would..."

Liam took up his hand and grabbed hold between Harry's legs.

"Yes, I would."

Harry swallowed. Liam stood right in front of him and their faces were just inches apart.

"I want you to fuck me here and now. I'm so ready to feel your power over me." Liam hissed between his teeth. He hugged with the hand and he got a reaction. "I'm horny and you're horny."

Harry groaned. No he didn't want to do this, but the body wanted it all.

"I'm married and I'm having a baby,"

Liam snorted. He brought his fingers perfectly over the fabric and he got Harry to groan.

"A small detail." he muttered hoarsely and slowly he got what he wanted. "You're created to dominate and you want to have the command. I know you need me."

Then he slid down on his knees. He opened up, picked up and allowed his lips to suck in in. Harry groaned and he realized one thing. Liam was right, but Harry didn't want a lover.

"And if I say no?"

Liam licked it, and then he looked up at Harry.

"You know what happens." he whispered hoarsely. "I will then contact your beloved Niall and I will tell him everything."

Harry was leaning against the door. He watched as Liam took care of it. He watched as he sucked in the whole hard part in the mouth. He took his hands around Liam's head and he closed his eyes. Fast, raw and hard. That way as Harry wanted it. Liam pulled down Harry's pants and he brought a hand to caress the testicles balls. Harry could no longer say no. Harry whimpered and tried to be quiet. Outside the door were people and they didn't have the benefit of knowing what Harry did.

Yes, Harry did really wanted this. He brought the hips back and forth. He held Liams head hard and he loved it. He heard Liam was having trouble breathing, but that sound gave Harry shivers through the body. He remembered how he had so often done this with different guys. Forced them and made them to become slaves. Liam did it voluntarily and Harry should be grateful.

Harry took it out and he made the last with his hand. He came and he saw how the entire Liam's face become wet. Liam smiled and he allowed Harry to do it.

"Oh so wonderful." he muttered hoarsely, and he licked his lips. "I know you want more of this and I will come over here when you have time."

Harry backed away.

"Liam, I haven't said yes yet?"

Liam stood up and He pulled away liquid with his arm from his face

"No, but I know I will get what I want."

"And what is that?"

"You as a lover."