19

The nursery was completed regarding the colors on the walls. Niall slowly began to buy furniture in there. A cot, a chair to sit on, a small bookcase, a dresser and things as belonged to a child. Everything was neutral and it was as if Niall didn't care if it was a boy or a girl. Harry began to like the feeling. It was as if the room made him realize what it would mean. When Niall hung up a small crystal lamp in the ceiling, it was as if everything fell into place. Niall blushed when he noted Harry's reaction.

"I know I should be asking you about what to get, but I consulted with those who worked in the store."

Harry walked into the room and he looked around.

"It doesn't matter." Harry answered nicely. "I see you have an eye for detail and I think it will be better if only one is in charge."

Niall giggled and he went up to him.

"So everything feels okay?"

Harry looked into Nialls eyes and he smiled.

"Yes, it is as it should be." Then he pulled in Niall in his arms. "You and I, and soon another one?"

Niall nodded and he blushed a little.

"I'll buy those, you know, the speaker as makes you hear what the child is doing, but I haven't got there yet."

Harry moaned and he pressed them together.

"So we'll have more things?"

Niall nodded happily.

"And clothes"

Harry groaned and he felt how he become hard down there. It didn't matter what Niall was doing, he always made Harry to end up with a hard part down there. Niall put his head askew as he noted it.

"So maybe we're going into the room, the playroom?"

Harry frowned.

"You meant the bedroom?"

Niall blushed a little.

"And ruin my fantasies?"

Harry become surprised.

"Your fantasies?" he asked quickly. "Is there anything you want to share with me?"

Niall just giggled. He slipped away from Harry, then he quickly took Harry's hand and pulled him away from the room.

-

Niall placed Harry on the bed, in the play room, sitting and he smiled with his whole face.

"I want to make one thing I have fantasized about."

Harry got up a smile.

"Okay?"

Niall giggled and he didn't try to show how excited he was.

"And you'll just sit there and watch."

Harry groaned.

"Niall I..."

The Irishman shook his head and slowly he began to undress his own clothes.

"No, you sit there. You can do what you want only you are at the bed."

-

Harry groaned. Niall was naked and he was standing in front of him, but at a distance. Niall took his hand down and slowly he began to jerk off. He moaned a little quiet.

"You just watch." he whispered hoarsely. "Just watch and if you want to do something on your own, it's okay, but sit on the bed."

Harry swallowed. Niall picked up that favorite dildo and lube. He prepared everything on the floor. Smudged the dildo, placed it on the floor and he continued to jerk off. Niall was now red across his face and down over the body. He smiled as he sat down on his knees, with his back to Harry. Harry saw how Niall brought the dildo there and then he lowered his body. Oh, Harry wanted to touch Niall but he couldn't do it.