28

Niall was totally fascinated. He had his hand on Gemma's stomach and he felt the baby moved. Niall had a smile on his face and you couldn't miss what he felt.

"She moves very much!" Gemma got pleasantly presented. Niall nodded a little bit. Right as it was, he put down his ear to the stomach, and he heard how it really was movement inside.

"She's mischievous?"

Gemma laughed a little,

"Maybe she's like her father, after all."

Niall blushed a little and he sat up again, but he kept his hand on the stomach.

"So how are you?"

She seemed to hesitate.

"I feel like I'm not at the top, as I had hoped for, but I'll live." she replied kindly. "It's only two months away now."

Niall nodded a little bit.

"Time flies?"

She nodded and she smiled at him.

"And how is it with you and Harry?"

Niall smiled wryly and he looked at her.

"As always, up and down, but very much up for the moment!"

She liked his answer.

"He seems to look forward to the birth?"

Niall nodded.

"I think he has agreed with his demons and slowly they begin to understand that life goes on."

Gemma nodded.

"And I'm grateful for that."

Niall looked up at her.

"Yes, he's your brother?" Niall replied cheerfully. "And I understand if you care about him. I'm not lying when I say that he loves you too."

She laughed a little bit.

"No, he just loves you, Niall. I'm more like that patch that you never lose, and he knows that he can't shake me out of his life."

------

Harry gave over the cassettes to Liam.

"And if you talk to Niall ever again, my lawyer will sue the shit out of you."

Liam just smiled.

"I just wanted to see who he was."

Harry snorted.

"He's mine and that's all you need to know."

Liam put down the cassettes in the bag.

"Then the contract should still be followed?"

Harry nodded and he went back to the desk.

"As always!" he murmured cold. "And I accept no more steps from your part. I don't care if Niall finds out the truth, but I will make sure you change your mind if you make even one more  single mistake again."

Liam nodded and he stood by the door. Harry sat down and he looked coldly at him.

"Something more?"

Liam smiled a little bit and he shook his head. He hesitated over whether he wanted to leave the room or not.

"You know I had hoped for more between us?" he got up. "Simon made it sound as if you'd love that I came into your life and that you would like to play with me."