18

Harry stood in the doorway. The former guest room was emptied from all things and in front of one wall was Niall and he painted it in the new color. The room become white and Niall had chosen everything. Harry smiled a little bit and he followed Nialls hand movements closely. It felt as if there was still a gap between them, but Harry was hoping that would go away. Niall seemed to be in his own thoughts and Harry still had debt from what happened with Liam. Nevertheless, the incident made him realize what he really wanted in life. Harry was perhaps not ready to be a dad, but he was ready to move forward and not stand still.

"I haven't bought furniture yet, but can I do that?"

Nialls question got Harry to look at his face.

"Yes!"

Niall got up a smile and put down the brush. He turned completely the body against Harry.

"And you don't mind if I buy us some clothes for our child?"

Harry shook his head.

"No?"

Niall frowned and he took a few steps toward Harry.

"How is it that you are this changed?" he asked kindly. "I mean, you said earlier that I wouldn't do this until we knew and so far, Gemma isn't pregnant."

Harry got up an apologetic smile and he cocked his head slightly askew.

"No matter how it goes with the first egg, we will sooner or later need this room. It might as well be the best to get everything ready?"

Niall walked up to Harry and he looked straight into his eyes.

"So you're more in favor than against?"

Harry laughed a little.

"You know how I am?" he whispered hoarsely and took up his hand. He pulled his fingers along Nialls jaw line. "I'm pretty hard to change."

Niall nodded happily. He took his hands gently around Harry's waist and he was excited in his eyes.

"But you're with me on all this?"

Harry nodded and leaned forward. He kissed Niall softly on the lips. Niall groaned in response and let his hands slip more around Harry's waist. They started kissing and it was the first real kiss since Niall had come home. Harry took both hands around Nialls neck and he let his own tongue slip inside the Irishman's lips. He felt Niall began to bring the body towards him and immediately Harry felt that they were both hard down there. Harry groaned when he felt Nialls hands unbuttoning Harry's fly and then let his pants slide down. They continued to kiss when Niall then undid his own pants and let them slide down to the floor. He grabbed both their hardness and brought his hand up and down. Harry kissed him therefore more desperate. This felt good, this mean that the two of them really were together.

Niall turned his back to Harry and he bulged out with the butt.

"Just do it."

Harry groaned. He grabbed Nialls waist and he let the hardness find the way to the hole. As he slowly penetrated, Niall took up his hands over his head and took them around Harry's head. When Harry had come inside all the way, did Niall groaned loudly.

"Oh, I've missed this, feel your body so close to me and inside me."

Harry started kissing his neck and slowly brought his waist against him. Niall had nothing against this, and he closed his eyes. Harry continued faster and faster. He pounded straight in. He grabbed hold of Nialls hard part, and he let his hand do the job for him. Niall groaning higher and higher. His hands grabbed hold of Harry's neck and he showed that he was created to be the green-eyed man.

Yes Niall came first. It was as if he had been waiting for that moment when they were united again, the closeness and sex. Niall was shaking all over and he leaned back, totally against Harry's body. Harry continued, although the Irishman was done. Niall leaned forward and he took his hands against the wall. Harry held him tightly between his hands and he felt himself more deeply moved inside. In the end it was as if it just went over the limit and he winced in every part of the body. He filled Niall and he was deep inside him. When it was finished, he stood there and just stroked Nialls back. He was beautiful, even from behind. Niall stood up, but he had nothing against that Harry still still inside him. Instead, he teasingly wiggled with his ass against Harry.

"We're in the nursery!" he whispered angrily, yet tantalizingly "That can't become a habit."

Harry laughed a little. He took his arms around Nialls body and kissed his neck tenderly.

"I know." he replied hoarsely. "Next time it will be inside our the room?"

Niall nodded happily.

"And maybe I should allow more?"

Harry quickly shake his head.

"No, Niall. No more games."

-----

Gemma slipped into the kitchen and she was pale. She seemed tired and almost absent-minded. Harry realized that something was wrong, or maybe not? He sat down next to her and quickly took her hand.

"Is everything okay?"

She smiled uncertainly and she nodded a little bit.

"I was there yesterday." she whispered, almost as if she didn't want to talk about it. "And now I have your egg inside me."

Harry tried to smile.

"Isn't that how we had planned it all?"

Gemma looked at him and she nodded slightly.

"It's just that I'm so scared. What if I push away the egg from me and it ..."

Harry put his head askew and he smiled at her, soothing.

"The doctor said that the chance's that it happen, or may happen, but now we have at least tried?"

She nodded tired.

"And I have obeyed him. I slept all afternoon yesterday, in bed, and now I have almost been sitting all day."

Harry took off a few strands of hair from her face and he tried to make her calm.

"Good!" he whispered tenderly. "Then it's no more we can do?"

She frowned.

"But what if..."

He swallowed.

"Then it wasn't meant to happen, not this time. We must keep up the hope?"

Gemma nodded and she had a smile.

"Yes, we must live with hope?"