11

Niall wrote down what he wanted from the donor.

"Brown hair, green eyes, smart, read on college or more, like golf and European football."

Harry was amused. He shook his head at it all.

"Niall, you can't find a girl like that?"

Niall snorted and wrote down more.

"Playing instruments ..."

Harry took away the pen.

"No, Niall!" he got out with a stern voice. Niall looked up at him, surprised.

"But..."

Harry shook his head.

"Eggs don't give the baby genes in that way. Then you will give the kid that as coming from you, and who knows how that will be mixed?"

Niall took a deep breath.

"But..."

Harry laughed a little and he took away all the text but the appearance and that about college.

"You can teach our children to like sports. That's nothing as you're born with."

Niall frowned and he saw how Harry left over the paper to the nurse. She just smiled. Harry came back to Niall and he smiled big.

"You can't require that a child will have certain interests!" he said quickly. "Much depends on us, you and me."

Niall looked down at his hands and he blushed a little.

"It felt like I was playing The Sims. That I could choose..." he cleared his throat. "Sorry I was thinking selfishly."

Harry aught and he sat down. He took an arm around Nialls shoulders and looked straight at him.

"You amuse me." he whispered comforting spirit. "I wish I could be as carefree as you."

Niall just smiled.

"I might have some pieces to work with?"

Harry kissed him lightly on the cheek.

"No, you just want the baby to be perfect, but do you know what...? Nobody's perfect."

----

The days went by. They found a donor who fit the boys taste and they then searched for someone who wanted to have the baby in the belly for nine months. Harry was surprised when Gemma came over to them one evening.

"I need to talk with you."

Niall seemed to sense that it was personal, and quickly he slipped into the kitchen. Harry nodded at her. He let his sister indoors and showed her to the office. Gemma sat down on the couch and Harry saw that she was nervous.

"Okay, what have you got into? Big trouble?"

She blushed, and then she looked up at Harry.

"I was at home and talked with my mom, you know, talked as we have done so many times and..."

Harry sat down.

"I'm not angry whatever it is. You're my sister."

She nodded and she smiled weakly.

"I have thought through this a long time and  ..." She cleared her throat. "I feel that I ..."

Harry took Gemmas hand and squeezed it. He smiled at her.

"And you what....?"

She giggled and then she took a deep breath.

"I want to be the one to give you a child. I am ready to accept that eggs and be the one who carries the baby until it's ready to come out."