2

Harry just stared at the computer. Anne sat beside him, upon his other side sat Niall and behind him stood Maura. They were in the middle of A discussion about children and Harry couldn't say a single word. He saw that Nialls lips moved, but no more. He saw the text on the computer, what they could do to get a child through adoption.

"But isn't it more fun to have a child from you, literally?"

Anne's words made Harry look at her. Niall replied quickly.

"It doesn't matter if we have blood ties or not."

Harry looked at Niall. Direct Maura began to talk.

"But if I were you, I would still look over to having children belonging to you? Two children, one from you Niall and one from Harry?"

Niall nodded a little bit.

"That's what I want to do, but the question is whether they accept us or not?"

Anne laughed a little bit.

"The room upstairs is gone, so what is there that they wouldn't like?"

Harry took a breath. Yes, there were many things that they wouldn't approve. Sex in bed, sex on the stairs, sex everywhere, big dildos, lube, gays, fuck all that shit.

"Just stop!"

Harry wasn't even aware that he screamed out the words. He growled and he tried to breathe.

"You're choking me." he growled cold. He felt that Niall took his hand, but he chose not to look into those blue eyes. Niall knew how to use the eyes and Harry hated it, for the moment.

"It's not just like having a baby!" he continued hoarsely. "You have to know that you want them and care for them and love them and all that."

There was silence in the room. Yes, one of those uncomfortable silence. Anne swallowed and she smiled apologetically to her son.

"But love comes naturally." she got up. "You don't need to be worried and you have the money. You have everything a child could need and..."

Harry looked fast and cold on her.

"I have?"

She chose to nod soothing.

"Yes, Harold, you have all the things as a dad need to have. You prepare everything and I know you will be a good father?"

Harry growled.

"A good father?" He almost snorted out the words. "We don't even know if we are fit to be parents, and everything you do is to plan. What happens when they say no?"

Niall leaned forward and kissed his cheek.

"Why would they say no?"

Harry looked directly cold at Niall. There were millions of reasons.

"For example, two guys?"

Niall smiled weakly.

"We aren't the first and we aren't the last as want this."

Harry chose to frown.

"But are we ready?" he whispered hoarsely. "I mean, it's a responsibility of twenty-four hours and eighteen years?"

Niall nodded and he was unusually calm.

"Yes, and that's what I want."

----

Harry opened the laptop and he went into the forbidden places. The page where other dominant put out their movies. Yes, it was porn, filthy hot porn, and he liked it. He saw how a guy was beaten with the whip, and how his domineering rulers forced him to do things. Harry snapped up his pant and he jerked off, really hard. Yes, he wanted to do anything but what others wanted from him. He didn't want to be a father and he didn't see in front of him how they could take care of a child. Fast movements. It was nice, it was this as was life. He took out paper and he caught up end, the results from the whole thing. After that it come guilt, he struck down the screen of the laptop and he threw the paper away. He growled at himself. Why wasn't he like all the other guys? Why didn't Harry want to have a child?

----

Niall got a bad habit. He went into the shops as sold everything for children, babies and that part of life. He looked at prams and he looked at cribs. It was as if the whole world opened up. He couldn't stop smiling.

"Need help?"

The woman in the store smiled at him. Niall blushed. Help? He wasn't even going to be a father, not yet, but he loved to be there.

"No, I'm just looking!" he replied, looking down at the perfect crib. She smiled a little bit and she drew a conclusion.

"Yes, it's difficult to be a father sometimes?"

Niall was surprised.

"Difficult, did you say?"

She nodded reassuring.

"Yes, there are many men in here who might have problems with the sperm or their wife can't get pregnant. I see it in your eyes. You want this?"

Niall didn't know what to say. He looked up at her and he hesitated.

"No, my husband and I are fine. We are planning for children, just planing right now."

She didn't understand.

"You and your husband?"

Niall nodded shyly.

"Yes, I'm married to a man, and we're talking about..." He chose to be silent. He saw the contempt in her eyes, and he saw how she changed. She smiled uncertainly and she curled on the body.

"Yes, I see..."

Niall wanted to scream no. She didn't understand. She left him and he was standing where he was, at that spot. What had just happened? She received two fathers? Niall wanted to tell her that Harry and he could love a child as much as a "normal" couple.

Niall got a lump in his stomach as didn't go away. Yes, he had the first experienced of hatred against gays. It was as if he still didn't understand. What was wrong? Niall loved Harry, and Harry loved Niall. Their relationship was built on the same basis as others and there was no difference, yet there were. Harry was a guy, Niall was the guy, they could never have children as was a sign of love. The only thing they could do was to take a donated egg and allow the clinic to spray it with sperm?

Niall sat down on a bench and he looked over the street in front of him. He saw men and women who were in relationships. All looked like normal couples, and in fact he didn't see a single guy who gave another guy the hand or a kiss or something. He saw no girls held their hand together and he saw nothing that belonged to that rare. Niall swallowed. Perhaps it would be wrong to create a life in this world? Perhaps it was wrong that two guys was taking care of a child, yet he suspected that that thought was created from to the store. That woman had just drawn a conclusion. Two guys were equal to zero children....?