24

The doctor was pleased with Gemma and Niall was proud of her. It was his job, he considered himself to accompany her to all visits and make sure she was fine.

"And you are no longer sick in the mornings?"

Gemma smiled to the doctor.

"And I can sleep now."

He smiled.

"The first few months are tough, but now, you are in the third month. The chances that it will be a miscarriage will be reduced for every day now."

The doctor sat down behind the desk and he took notes.

"And you eat normally?"

Gemma nodded.

"Yes, and I try to have a balanced diet."

Niall was so glad she had said yes to this. She was the perfect woman in Nialls eyes and she was really an angel as did this for him and for Harry.

"And how are you?"

The doctor asked Niall. Well, what could he say? Niall smiled big and he knew that there were no problems.

"We're done with the nursery, it's ready now, and we're planning for the future."

The doctor smiled and he looked up at Niall.

"So that sounds as if everything is fine?"

Niall nodded.

"Yes, I have nothing to complain about."

----

Harry stood by the window. Liam had finally signed the contract as now would protect Harry, and Niall. The lawyer was unhappy that they even did this, because he was against the whole agreement, but he was also aware that Harry always got what he wanted.

"And if I break this?" asked Liam testing, just to check. Harry's lawyer smiled at him.

"Then we will take everything away from you, everything you own and make sure you end up behind bars."

Liam swallowed.

"And that wont happen as long as Harry sending the cassettes."

Harry turned around and he looked cold over at Liam.

"And you can't talk about this to a single person."

Liam nodded weakly.

"I have already signed my name, so I know."

Harry had to a smile.

"Good!" he replied cold. "And I really hope I never need to see you again after this."

----

Harry was relieved. He pulled Niall in his arms and pushed him up against the hallway wall. Now all dangers  things was gone, or at least did Harry know that so far couldn't Liam do a thing, and he could finally be himself again. Niall grinned, answered the kiss and took his arms around Harrys neck.

"Welcome home!"

Harry groaned. He was fast. Quickly down with Nialls pants completely and then he pulled down his own. He lifted Up Niall again, hard against the wall. Harry then felt how he slowly penetrated inside Nialls hole. Niall took direct his legs around Harry's waist and he allowed. Harry said nothing, he showed what he felt. He held up Niall against the cold surface and he took him hard, fast and intense. This was for Harry's enjoyment, for his own sake. He just wanted to get it, let it all out.