10

The doctor smiled and he took out all the paperwork they needed. Harry kept Nialls hand tightly and he realized that there was only one way to go, toward the goal of having children. He saw at Niall how happy he was and how meaningful it all felt for him. Niall smiled with his whole face and he nodded as soon as the doctor said something he found interesting.

"So you have to decide whether you want a donor from us, or maybe you know a girl who is willing to stand up for you and this sake?"

Niall shook his head quickly.

"No, we want to take one from you." he replied cheerfully. "And we only have certain criteria for her, as she has to fill up."

Harry smiled a little bit. They had spent the entire evening to fantasize together a perfect mother. The doctor leaned back and he smiled big.

"Let's hear it!"

Niall took out the little patch and he cleared his throat a little.

"She must have green eyes and brown hair." he said firmly. "And we want her to have an academic education."

The doctor nodded understandingly and he looked a little bit extra at Harry. Yes, he understood why they wanted to have green eyes.

"And we don't want her to have been addicts of any kind." Niall continued rapidly. "And she'll have a steady economy and..." He realized that he slipped away from the patch content. Niall blushed and he looked up at the doctor again. "So you know, that as are normal..."

The doctor laughed a little, and he took out a pen and paper. He seemed to note down what they wanted and then nodded a little bit.

"We actually have pretty good track of those who donate eggs." he said kindly. "And I'm sure I'll find a pretty girl with green eyes and we have very few who are less educated."

Harry chose to seem interested.

"So we can get those requirements we have?"

He got a nod in response.

"And then we must get hold of a woman who's ready to have the baby." He looked up at them and smiled. "If you give me a few weeks I can come up with some possible. Then it's up to you to choose."

-----

Niall was enthused. Immediately when they got home, he pulled Harry up to a guest room.

"The walls must be painted and we have to get everything that the child needs."

Harry laughed a little, but he followed him into the room.

"Niall, so far we have no children, not even one?"

Niall snorted.

"A small detail!" he got up and he pointed to the ceiling. "A big lamp so that the child don't become blindly and then lots of teddy bears in the corner and a steady bed so..."

Harry quickly pulled him into his arms and kissed him, so that he would be quiet.

"Let's take one step at a time." he whispered hoarsely. "I first want to get hold of one who donate eggs and then the woman who will give birth to the child."

Niall frowned. He took his arms around Harry's neck.

"Okay, so we can't start yet?"

Harry chose to shake his head.

"No, not until we have a woman who carries the child in the stomach, a life, a real baby."

Niall nodded a little bit, but Harry saw at him that he was a different plan.