What Your Problem Is?!

Dinner wasn't half bad at Trevor's house and Leanni seemed to like his company, vice versa, while I just sat there not believing that I had done something so out of character. I still didn't like Trevor and that apology was completely faked. I wasn't sorry at all about how I treated him, but I couldn't just lose my job. I had a child to feed and an appearance to maintain.

The next day, Leanni was excited as shit to go see Trevor and I work together. I didn't exactly want her to be happy during this, she was supposed to be dreading it all and wanting to go home as soon as she set foot inside the studio. But instead, I was dreading it. She was going to chit chat the whole way and we'd be there quicker than I desired. Ugh.

I'd asked my assistant to look up some venues suitable for a Moroccan theme, also child appropriate, and would accommodate performers. She told me she'd call when she had something, so whatevs. I had contacted Justin and he made room just for her, same for Mindless Behavior. I liked Justin and MB, no matter how old I was I thought they were some cute guys.

Anyway, I parked and Leanni jumped out before I could even shut the car off. She had spotted Trevor going inside >.< I gathered my things and followed them inside. Trevor said hello and I nodded my head at him in acknowledgement.

"Leanni, sit over here and only speak when you're spoken to. Be seen, not heard. Understand?" I said lifting my eye brows tersely. She nodded and took a seat on the floor with her pad and pencil.

I moved to my normal area of the hard wood floors and began to stretch my deltoids humming an old song by Chris, Winner. I could feel Trevor's eyes burning into the back of my neck and regardless of what happened last night, he needs to know that we are not friends and I still don't fucking like him.

"I had fun last night," he said. I nodded my head and continued stretching my quads. If only I had my headphones to block him out. "We should do it again sometime."

"No, we really shouldn't," I replied.

"What? Why?" He asked.

"I only stayed because I hate driving in storms," I answered.

"So what're you saying?" He inquired.

"I'm saying that we aren't exactly 'friends', Trevor," I responded rolling my eyes. He looked super hurt... Oh well.

"Dang..." He said with a sigh, "I really thought we had something."

"Pardon?" I queried turning to look at him.

"Nothin', imma just be over here with Leanni," he replied moving away. I started to protest but I decided it might not be bad for her to converse with Trevor. I shrugged my shoulders and continued to stretch my body.

Minutes later, Sean and the rest of the crew arrived and rambunctiously started warming up and stretching. They waved politely to Leanni and greeted me as well before going into their own conversations, including Trevor this time. Seeing that made me realize that I wasn't invited to Ashanti's party I overheard them talking about a few weeks ago.

But they invited Trevor.

That had my blood boiling. I drank some of my water and tried to get my mind on something else, like Chris' court date this Friday. I swear fo' God if he messes this up he will never see Leanni without me present. And when I arrive from tour I better hear good things from Leanni too.

I mean, Chris hung the moon and the stars in her eyes and if he ruins it again with some under the influence stunt, I have no idea what that'll do to her. She probably won't go see him ever again and that'll mean that I have to watch her all the time. Uuggghhh!! I get my nails done on those days.