Choked Down

It was finally time for Leanni's Father, Daughter dance and we were all sitting at dinner, talking, eating, laughing, and taking goofy pictures with each other.

Leanni and Trevor looked absolutely adorable in their lavender ensembles. Leanni picked out a lavender off the shoulder floor length dress and I picked out some white silk gloves that reached up to her elbows to match. She wore white ballet flats, because I would never allow her to wear any kind of heels, and I curled her beautiful kinky hair.

Trevor got a matching black and lavender suit. The black blazer covered a lavender button up and with that he wore a black bow tie, black dress pants, and a lavender pocket handkerchief to top it all off.

Needless to say, they were just so damn cute together.

I hadn't seen Leanni so happy in her entire life. And I hadn't seen Trevor so happy the entire time I've known him.

Seeing them together made me wonder about his daughter that passed. Trevor said her name was Leanni too and she was born with her organs outside of her body, soon after their daughter's death the woman he impregnated killed herself.

I just wondered if this was tearing him up inside, this right here. This whole journey with Leanni and everything we've been gone through and being through every minute of it. He was different from any guy I've ever met, and that's the truth, it seemed like he really cared.

He didn't want sex.

He didn't want my money.

He didn't want fame.

He just wanted me.

He wanted to marry me.

"Are you okay?" Trevor asked looking up from his plate of food. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him whilst nodding.

"Yeah," I answered.

"What's on your mind, bae?" He inquired. He reached over and took my hand then smiled at me. I smiled back and looked down at my unfinished steak.

"Thank you," I said softly.

"I didn't do anything worth thanking me for," he chuckled.

"No, you did. You cared."

"Oh.. No problem, babe."

"Trevor?"

"What's up?"

"I want to meet your parents." This huge kool-aid grin spread across his face and his grip on my hand tightened.

"Really?" He entwined our fingers together and then kissed my knuckles repeatedly.

"Yeah, when can we go?"

"Whenever you want to." I smiled at him.

"Next week?"

"What about our performance in five weeks?"

"We'll be ready or we can always push it back."

"Okay, okay. I-I'll buy our tickets after the dance."

I could tell that he was feeling what I was and that made me smile a little harder. He was jumping for joy inside and out, completely excited about my decision and feeling like he was on cloud nine.

After dinner we rode in a limo that I had reserved for Trevor and Leanni and I took a few more pictures inside before leaving. That was their special moment and I was sure that I would hear about it much later.

So, I drove to Sean's house to talk to him being that I hadn't in a while. Plus I was still bothered by Kat ignoring me the other day. I understood that she was hosting a party and everything, but just like I try to be there for her, she needs to do the same.