Can I Get It Or Nah

After dinner and a few too many glasses of wine, Trevor and I were sitting in the living room goofing off together with the TV on and an extra bottle of wine sitting on the coffee table next to the almost empty one. I was sitting on one end of the couch and he was laying with his feet on the other end and his arms wrapped around my waist and his head on my thigh.

We were talking about whatever came to mind, the usual for us, and occasionally watching Family Guy when our laughter died down. I was comfortable with his head in my lap and even more okay with his hands around my waist. After the fourth glass of wine I wanted something that I felt like I deserved from him and when he touched me I got a nice, warm sensation in and around my womanhood.

"So you know what I think?" I asked tangling my hand in his hair.

"What?" He inquired looking up at me.

"I think... You should... Go get ice cream," I said with a drunken smile.

"I thought you said you'd have desert?" He questioned chuckling.

"Yeah, it's on me,"

"You mean you'll pay for it?"

"No, I mean like the desert is on my physical body,"

"Umm... I'll go get ice cream since I'm sober enough,"

Did I just get rejected!? My heart sunk and I looked away from him trying to hold back the anger burning on my face. No, he didn't, I thought. He got up and grabbed his shoes and jacket. I stood and tossed him his keys with my glass of wine still clutched in my left hand struggling to not explode on him.

"So, what kind do you like?" He asked.

"You don't know my favorite flavor?" I responded walking over to him pretending to be upset with him.

"No..." He replied clearing his throat.

"My favorite flavor is you," I flirted placing my hand on his chest.

"Chocolate it is," he said before stepping into the hallway. My mouth finally hit the floor and my eyebrows knitted, dick. I slammed the door shut and locked it wishing he'd just go home. I can't believe he rejected me twice and acted like it was nothing. I never get rejected anyway!

I walked towards the living room and collapsed onto the couch sloshing the wine onto the floor and onto my arm as I did it. I was drunk but not stumbling, falling, sloppy drunk. I was sober enough to see straight, I was just drunk enough to pass out on this couch. And that I did.

"Babe, wake up," Trevor said. I opened my eyes and squinted at the bright light of the television then looked down to see that the cup of wine I had was no where to be found, but my back and thighs were aching. I reached my arms out to him and asked him to carry me to my room.

"I got you, ma," He stated picking me up bridal style.

"Be careful, my back hurts," I whispered laying my head on my chest.

"Do you want a massage?" He asked kissing my head.

"I figured you'd prefer to go home since I fell asleep on you," I answered with a chuckle.

"No, I'll leave when you want me to,"

"Mkay, stay forever,"

"Haha, I might be able to work that out,"

"Where's the ice cream?"

"The freezer. I figured you could eat it later. So, that massage..."

"Oh yeah, sure, There's some oil somewhere in here,"