3

Ray's POV

I must've fallen asleep in the car because Kian woke me up and we were there, the O2l House. 

The house looked enormous. I was almost in awe until I remembered who I would be living with.

I grabbed my bag and followed Kian inside.

Upon entering the house there were a lot of unfamiliar faces. My eyes scanned the group until I saw Sam. I wasn't sure how that made me feel but I could definitely feel. 

"Guys, this is my sister Ray I'm going to show her to her new room. By the way Sam, you need to find a place to stay when you're over." Kian stated briefly.

Many of the guys shot little nods or waves.

Kian signaled for me to follow him so I did. As I walked upstairs I could feel the stares from all of them burning into my back. I know that's such a stereotypical thing to say but I felt like I was back in school again...

We walked upstairs and into a room that had a stench of Doritos and socks. God, please don't make the room permanently smell like this. Sam's dirty clothes were everywhere. Old pizza boxes and chip bags covered the floor. It was almost impossible to see under all the clutter.

"I'll make him clear out his stuff later. For now, just set your stuff on the floor and go back downstairs to meet the rest of the guys." Kian said walking out of my new room.

I set my two bags down and walked downstairs. I noticed all of the doors have a sign on then like Kian's room or bathroom.

As I was going downstairs I heard Kian say, "Ok guys my rules for Ray. No dating her, kissing her, hugging her so just no touching her at all." He said with complete seriousness.

Haha, he really thinks that's gonna happen.

I walked downstairs after he said that, pretending I never heard him.

"Ok guys, I'm gonna go pick up the pizzas. Just introduce yourselves to my sister, be normal and Sam, 5 feet away at all times" Kian said walking out of the door.

A few of the guys laughed at his comment but trust me, it's for Sam's own good.

Right before Kian left, Sam decided to tell me about the whole thing. Obviously, pissed off, I drank way too much fireball. Sam thought that because I was wasted I needed a buddy so he tried to make his move. He didn't try to rape me or anything but you should never try to kiss your best friend when they are super drunk and you are still relatively sober.

After that, we haven't hung out since.

We sat there in silence for a few minutes. Honestly, Sam looks like he's grown up. I still will beat his ass when I get the chance.

"Um so I'm Ricky, I'm the oldest." said the guy wearing a Pokémon tank top. I noticed he has a slight lisp but it's adorable.

"You know me I'm Sam," Sam said casually running his hand through his curly hair.

"I'm Trevor and I slay." A guy who looked a lot younger than me said. He knows his sass. I never realized someone could be that sassy.

"I'm Connor!" Another guy said cheerfully. His eyes were a mezmorizing shed of green.

"And I'm Jc. I'm the coolest." That's what he thinks. Maybe out of the boys but I'm a fucking legend.

After that, we all just sat there in silence. No wonder Kian had to tell them to be normal. They wouldn't stop staring at me. It's like they've never seen a girl before. 

"We should play a game," Sam said.

"Well, what the hell are we gonna play?" Jc asked.

We sat there awkwardly, not knowing what to do, until, finally Sam broke the silence. "So Ray, why are you here? Not that I care..." He asked curiously.

"My mom hates me, and she knows I hate Kian so she decided I should live with him," I said just as pissed as when she told me.

All of the guys just stood there in shock, I mean that is the first thing I told them and it's a pretty personal first thing to tell someone.

"Umm ok." He said probably regretting asking. 

"Yeah too bad I hate you to cause you got cuter," I said making him turn more red than normal.

We started to play Call of Duty while we waited for Kian to come back with the pizzas. 

We kept playing until Kian came back.

"Hey guys," Kian said opening the door with five huge boxes of pizza.

"Hi, can I have the pizza now?" Ricky asked as he grabbed the top box of pizza and walked away.

Kian followed Ricky and put the other boxes down on the counter. All of the guys went to the table so I followed.

All of the guys grabbed a slice so I did too. 

It feels so weird eating pizza that Duke didn't steal.

"Wait you steal!" Kian said sounding really furious.

"Oh, I said that aloud oops. Well, technically I don't. My friends do." I said casually.

"That's not funny," Kian said, "Sam go get your stuff out of Ray's room Ray go to your room and unpack," Kian said sounding pissed. Who does he think he is? My Dad? Even my Dad doesn't get to boss me around.

I understand this is an adjustment for him but if he doesn't stop trying to push me around he might get pushed.. down a flight of stairs.

"Ok," I said calmly, grabbing the only untouched pizza box and taking it with me. Honestly, why the fuck does that bother him? He wasn't exactly innocent when he lived back home.

Sam followed behind me as I walked to my room.

"Why?" Sam asked as we entered my room.

"Why what?" I asked back being a smart ass.

"Why did you change? What happened to the old you?" He asked.

"This is me. I didn't change I just realized how cruel the world is." I said super blandly.

"Yes. You did change and so far I have barely seen the new you and already miss the old you." Sam shot back. His eyes started to water. 

I can not deal with all of this bullshit and hypocrisy. Seriously, what is up with this kid? I mean jeez.

"I wouldn't have changed as much if you guys didn't forget me with your fancy new LA lives," I argued.

Really I didn't care. The past is the past, but I will always hate my brother. But seriously, can Sam take a hint? PEOPLE CHANGE; get used to it.

After that everything went silent. Sam finished clearing out the rest of his stuff and left finally. I was left in peace.