9

I woke up at like 10:30 and then took a shower.

After I showered I changed into my coke muscle tee, some black skinny jeans, and my favorite pair of vans.

By the time I was finished getting ready it was only 10:55. I decided to go downstairs and make breakfast.

I made myself toast because honestly, that's all I can safely cook.

I ate my toast and a banana then walked back up to my room.

None of the boys were awake yet, and I didn't have to leave to mess with Cam for another fifteen minutes so I decided to walk back upstairs.

I grabbed my phone and checked my Instagram.

Nothing new.

Next, I texted the pizza boy:

R: hey, it's the Pizza Hut girl

?: oh hey

R: It might help you to know my name is Ray. 

?: oh I'm Jayden but I go by Jay

R: cool. So I need ur help

J: wow already? what's up?

R: my friend told everyone I was his gf so now I'm messing w/ him. I just need a ride 2 Venice beach in 30

J: ok

R: thx pick me up from my house, please :)

J: coolio

I grabbed a bag and in it, I put my fake blond wig, really red lipstick, and huge, bulky hat.

Next, I wrote a note and put it on my door saying: I am out in Venice pranking Cam. I'll be back later -Ray

After I was finished, I grabbed my phone and the bag of 'props' and waited outside for Jay.

Soon after Jay appeared at my house in a beat-up truck. It was an old red chevy truck with a few dents in it. 

It reminded me of Dakota and the gang back at home. We would all ride in the bed of Kotas nasty blue ford and chuck eggs at peoples' homes.

I got in his truck and he said: "Well we meet again."

"Yup! now drive me to Venice Beach, Uber." I said pointing forward giggling.

As he drove, I put on my disguise.

First, I put on the wig and braided it into two braided pigtails.

Next, I applied a lot of red lipstick. At this point, it was basically all over my face.

Then, I put on the huge hat so it covered most of my face.

Finally, to top it all of I put on my only pair of Ray-bans that I stole at the mall awhile back.

Once I was done with my disguise, we parked and I got out with my phone in my hand.

Well, now I gotta make a youtube channel for this video.

I filmed on my phone and said "Hey guys its Ray. So Jay and I are gonna prank Cam who was telling all of the guys we were dating, which was the biggest lie ever. Earlier I prank called him pretending to be a super fan then I threatened to leak his number if he didn't go on a "date" with me at Venice Beach so here I am in disguise to prank him." I said running out of breath.

"Jay is gonna film everything and pretend to be just an innocent bystander," I said.

Jay waved.

We walked around until we saw Cam from afar sitting alone at a table outside of starbucks.

I handed Jay my phone and ran over to Cam.

Jay slowly walked around filming us.

"OMG OMG OMG! Finally, I've been waiting all day!" I squealed even annoying myself.

"Hey." He said casually.

We went on a mini-date thing in Starbucks for at least an hour.

"Ok so Cam enough about me, now more about me!" I said.

He looked extremely miserable. Damn, I must actually be a good actor. Too bad I can't even stand my own character.

"Ok, so as you know my name is Ella I'm only a year younger than you but much prettier..." I said before getting cut off by Cam.

"You know what I'm sorry Ella, I just can't do this I have a girlfriend." He said.

"Seriously! What's her name?!??" I squeal asked.

"Her names Ray. Just don't tell anyone." He said sounding so fake.

"Bitch I don't gotta," I said taking off my hat and wig.

"What the fuck!" He yelled.

"Yeah, so I'm not your girlfriend I seriously just met you yesterday so stop telling everybody shit," I said motioning for Jay to come over here.

"Ohh" was all Cam said.

"Thanks for filming Jay I guess I've screwed with Cam enough between everything I posted on his twitter and insta and this oh by the way I'm posting this on youtube Cam," I said then Jay ended the video.

"Your welcome for ruining your whole morning," I said grabbing my wig and hat.

"Umm." Was all he could manage to say.

Jay and I walked out of Starbucks laughing after we made a huge scene and now left Cam in there in full shock.

"Thanks for the help Jay," I said as we got into his truck.

"No problem." Was all he said and all that was said for the rest of the car ride.

Soon he dropped me off back at the house and I walked inside.

I saw all of the guys there except Sam and Trevor who could literally be anywhere.

"Hey," I said to all of the guys who were sitting on the couch, braindead, watching teen wolf.

"Ohhh how was your prank?" Kian asked really curious.

"See for yourself," I said showing them the video that I had edited in the car, of the whole prank.

They all laughed and said something like nice prank or that was hilarious.

After I showed them the video I walked upstairs to my room and made my youtube channel and posted the video.

Immediately I got a lot of views and subscribers.

I decided not to read the comments. Instead, I told the gang to watch the video.

After I did that, I walked downstairs and asked the guys the simplest question ever,

"Do you wanna all go to Panera?"

Suddenly, the guys removed their heads from the tv to me.

Without question, they turned the tv off and we immediately got in cars to go.