41

When I woke up, I had a little headache but it wasn't too bad.

I checked my phone to see it was just about 12.  

I got up to go get food. Not gonna lie, I did feel like shit.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed some leftover pizza from the fridge.

I need to start eating better. 

Both Kian and Jc were asleep so I decided to watch some Netflix.

While I watched Narcos I was thinking about stuff and all.

My first thought was life and all. I decided to look at some online colleges to go to and found a good one and enrolled.

I signed up for some classes and then started to do some work. It was kinda cool, I guess. The program I picked just lets me do work whenever I can.

After a while, I heard the guys yelling about something. Of course, I wanted to join in. I jumped up from my bed and went to see what they were yelling about.

Considering the hangovers, I was surprised they would willingly produce noise so loud. 

After a little investigation, I realized they were yelling about the pizza in the fridge. They were arguing over who ate the last of it, which was me.

"Guys!" I interrupted their pissing match, "It was me," Usually I wouldn't admit to my food theft but I figured it was necessary.

"What the fuck Ray!" Kian yelled at me.

"Sorry, I guess," I shrugged.

The guys looked at each other.

"What?" I questioned.

They caught me by surprise. In the next moment, I was off the ground. Together the guys had picked me up.

"Put me down!" I yelled. Like what the fuck are they gonna do? They can't just carry me down the elevator to the pool.

They carried me to the balcony and raised me to the edge. What the fuck. I'm pretty sure I would die a seven-story fall. Not that I'm opposed to dying. 

"Is this supposed to scare me?" I giggled, "Do it. I dare you,"

The guys then let me down. I think my comment caught them by surprise.

"Do you need to go back to therapy?" Kian asked half-jokingly.

"Nah. I'm good," I laughed it off.

"Y'all wanna film a video later?" I asked.

"Sure," Jc said as Kian nodded. He had already stuffed his face with food.

"Imma go shower but can y'all be ready in a half-hour?" I asked.

They nodded. Now, they both were stuffing their faces.

I jogged up the stairs and went to my room. I pulled a pair of jeans and a crop top out of my closet before going to hop in the shower.

I took a nice shower and changed. I then brushed out my hair and blow-dried it before throwing it up into a classic Ariana Grande high ponytail.

I then put on some mascara before plopping down onto my bed.

I sat and relaxed for a few minutes before getting up and grabbing my camera equipment and going downstairs.

"You need some help?" Jc asked as he watched me struggle with my tripod.

"Yes please," I smiled.

He helped me set it up and attached my camera for me.

"Thank you!" I cheered, "Where's Kian?"