10

We all got in one car with, Ricky driving, Kian sitting shotgun and myself sandwiched in between Jc and Connor. Breathing felt difficult. My heart raced as I sat silently in the car.

Finally, we arrived.

Once we arrived, we walked in and ordered.

I got a pick two containing tomato soup and a caesar salad with a side of chips.

I got my food and sat at a different table from the guys per usual.

I ate my food in silence until Kian walked over to my table.

"Why won't you sit with us?" He asked

"First of all, I don't want to be seen with you losers and also that," I said pointing to the rush of girls coming towards the guys.

I grabbed my tray and phone, then moved again across the room to a different table.

I went back to eating my food in silence while I texted Jay.

R: I'm bored

J: cool idc

R: well I do

J: what could I do bout it

R: idk what r u doing

J: eating cereal

R: What an accomplishment

J: ikr

R: I'm still bored

J: sucks 4 u

R: ur an ass

J: ok

R: I'm leaving cause ur boring

End of Messages

After that unnecessary conversation, I cleaned up my mess and waited for the guys.

The crowd died down and now they were just finishing their food.

I sat down at the table and played flappy bird. Amazing I managed to move and sit at 3 tables in one restaurant.

"JUST FLY THROUGH THE FUCKING TUBES!!" I yelled at the idiotic little bird while throwing my phone at the ground.

This is the reason I have a life proof case even though I've managed to break 7 phones in the past 3 years.

Why is the bird so stupid? It should be able to fly through the holes on its own.

"Now that you've made a scene, and were all done eating, we are leaving. Come on." Kian said laughing.

We drove home in silence. Once again. The air felt thick with awkwardness, if that's even possible. 

Ok, that was the biggest lie ever to be said. The guys couldn't shut up about how loud I was/ Once they finally got over it,  Ricky decided to blast Taylor swift through the car.

Once we got home, I immediately got out of the car and ran inside.

Thank god I've fucking escaped the singing.

I went up to my room and caught up in all of my youtube, then all of my video games.

Per usual, I won a ton of races in Need For Speed then went straight to playing Call of Duty.