11

I woke up and saw my suitcase on my bed while I was laying on my floor which was more covered by clothes than normal.

I looked at my phone and saw it was 12:37 ok I woke up really late.

I finished packing and cleaned up the clothes on the floor. Okay, that was a lie. I did finish packing though.

I put my suitcase by the door next to my carry-on/backpack.

I still need to put my phone and my phone charger in it.

After that I walked downstairs, still in my pajamas, to get food.

The smell of coffee filled the air.

I saw Connor making coffee and all of the guys...

nowhere to be seen.

(tricked you there. You thought I was going to say that all of the guys were watching tv or something. But no.)

"Hey, where are the guys?" I asked.

"Oh, they went to the beach." He said, "They said you didn't like the beach and that you wouldn't want to go so I volunteered to stay with you since we haven't really gotten to know each other." He continued.

"Oh ok, do I get some coffee though?" I asked.

"Yeah sure. Just go take a shower and get ready for the day or whatever. I'll make you brunch." He said.

Mission completed: access to Connor's coffee available.

I walked upstairs and went to my room.

Once I was there I grabbed my towel and some clothes to change into.

Then to the shower, I went.

After my shower I got dressed then I just put my hair up well sorta.

As expected I didn't brush my hair. Instead, I threw it up into a large loopy bun.

After that, I put my phone in my charger and walked downstairs to free coffee and pancakes.

I immediately started shoveling pancakes into my mouth while I took frequent sips of my coffee.

Soon I finished everything and sat there awkwardly as Connor watched me.

"Hi," Connor said to me like this was an awkward situation.

Oh wait, it is. Currently, I felt like he was my babysitter.

"Uh hi soo," I said, "Ok this is more awkward than anything else." I laughed.

"Hahaha yeah, I guess so." He laughed.

"So, you said you wanted to get to know me?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that."

"So what you want to know?"

After I asked that I regretted it. From that question, everything got emotional.

"Pretty much anything and everything like the real reason you moved here, why you hate Kian and just anything getting to know you." He stated.

"I know Kian put you up to this just give up. I know you don't actually fucking care." I said and started to walk upstairs.

Well, now I have nothing left to do.

Why is my life soo stupid, I'm barely able to leave this fucking house and apparently I can't be trusted alone ever. Connor must've drawn the short straw. Instead of getting to take part in a break from me he got to babysit and spy for Kian.

It's been way too long without drugs, beer, or the gang.

Ya know, I'm gonna go out and do some art.

But where?

Hey, I guess I could mess with the old abandoned house I saw on the ride home from Panera last night.

Connor's POV

Wow. She just walked away. Is this why Kian didn't want me to stay with her? I never meant to hurt her feelings or break her trust. I really don't want her to hate me.

I think I should just leave her alone for now to help her cool off.

Ray's POV

I grabbed my bag of spray paint and put my crappy pistol in it.

Then, I obviously grabbed my good stabbing knife (named Jerry) and my phone.

I put my phone in my back pocket and taped my knife to the right side of my ribs. I know, it's safer for me to tape it to my leg but then I can't get it as fast.

Next, I locked my bedroom door, threw on some old Nike sneakers I've had forever. They tend to be my best running shoes because they aren't vans.

Quickly, I threw my penny boars out of the window then, jumped out of my window catching myself as I landed.

Oh, I forgot to mention, my room is on the second floor. I don't know if they did that so I couldn't sneak out or what but if so that would suck for them.

I walked to the slight sidewalk and skated to the house.

Another fun fact about me, I have a photographic memory so I probably won't get lost.

Once I was there, I grabbed my penny board and walked toward the destroyed building.

I slowly opened the beat-up door with the missing door handle and walked into the building.

I looked around the empty area and started to do my work.

My art covered the whole first room up to the ceiling. Once the walls were completely filled I moved into another, small room.

I was doing all kinds of stuff. Casual flowers to Santa Clause on fire. I did anything to everything.

As I worked I noticed how much trash was here. I'm guessing people use this place for parties.

I started working in the second room and when I finished that I moved to the third and final room.

As I was exiting the second room into the main room the main door opened.

I immediately put my hand on my knife.

Some people walked in and I put my knife in my hand and held behind my back.

"Woah." One guy said. I'm not really sure if it was my art or me or that fact I did all of this or what but he looked really surprised and so did all of the guys next to him.

"Umm who are you guys?" I asked.

"I was about to ask the same question." One of the guys said pulling a gun from his jacket.

I definitely should have made a move to my gun first. You know the saying, don't bring a knife to a gunfight.

By now, they were all in the building. I could see their was only 3 guys.

Well, that's a sad gang. Seriously. Not that my gang is any better. We're just a bunch of kids who like to do drugs and make some money selling them.

I kept my knife behind me and I kept my guard up not sure of what would happen next.

Ok so I know this is a bad chapter but that's sorta what every chapter is and school is about start up so life sucks even more.