27

The next morning I woke up totally unaware of my surroundings at first.

I walked out of whatever room I was in and saw Kian.

"Holy shit I haven't seen you in 2 years I miss you Kiki but where am I?" I asked.

Kian's POV

She sounded as if she has no memory.

"We are at Jc and mines apartment," I said.

"I didn't know you guys got an apartment but how did I get here I woke up and was wondering how I got out of the prison called a mental institute." She said.

"Do you remember driving home with me?" I questioned.

"No?" She said as if she was asking a question herself.

"Okay well I took you home early and you are now staying with me and Jc until you are out of the supervision of the institute and your parole officer," I said sounding smart.

"Okay well where is Jc. I miss him so much and he never ended up telling me what that secret was that y'all were keeping from me on tour." She said as if her memory was perfectly fine.

"Did you actually lose your memory of yesterday?" I questioned her.

"No. I'm just fucking with you," She said laughing.

"Okay then well I'm gonna go out you can continue to put your room back together," I said getting ready to leave.

Honestly, I didn't want to leave her. I just got her back. Even a few hours would feel like forever. I know It will be good for her though. As long as she doesn't do anything stupid. 

"Okay." She said and then I left.

Ray's POV

Kian left and I decided to sort through the boxes of stuff in my room that I have no clue what it all is.

By the time I finished 2 hours had passed, Kian wasn't home, my room looks exactly like it used to and I have avoided Jc this whole tome.

It's just awkward and I still feel like he is hiding something from me.

Someone knocked on the door so I checked who it was.

Sadly it was that Dommy dude or whatever the hell his name was.

I opened the door then closed it and walked away.

I saw Jc come out of his room to the front door as well. Once he noticed my prescense he glued his eyes to the floor.

"Heyyyyy Dom you actually manned up and came over," Jc said ignoring my existence.

Ahhhh I love his voice so much.

"Obviously I'm not a wimp," Dom said.

His eyes flickered as he saw me walking away.

"Hey princess. where are you going? The party just arrived." He said.

"Hey, asshole I hope you know I already hate you and calling me princess is just going to make you die sooner but trust me when I say that death will be slow and painful." I shot at him in anger. I started to lose my breath. I really don't think my one shitty lung can take this.

I don't know why I was so angry but just something about him calling me a princess made me lose it.

Jc's POV

He called her princess, I'm the only one that ever called her that. Even then, she was angry. Dom really doesn't know what's coming to him. 

I wanted to punch him so much but when Ray said something I was stunned.

I miss her so much but after what I did to her and the fact she still never found out is killing me.

She was dying, and she still is.

We never even were officially dating but after I ran away she will never want me. Especially if she finds out about what I was doing.

Ray's POV

After I blew up on Dom I walked away hearing him mumble to Jc "let's just do the fucking challenge and get it over with." I smirked to myself.

I decided to get my on my old phone which is super outdated and call some peoples numbers and see who actually answers.

Lots of people got new numbers but a few had the same ones.

Trevor, Ricky, Andrea, and half of magcon still had the same numbers.

Through them, I found the rest of my YouTuber friends numbers and wrote them down.

"Hey, Jc I need you to take me to the mall," I said awkwardly scratching my head.

"Why can't you take yourself?" He asked turning off his camera.

"Oh well, I can't legally drive and my phone is so old of a model I can't call an uber," I said simply.

"Fine, I guess if I have to." He said kinda sounding as if I was torturing him.

"Damn, if your gonna be a baby about it I'll just fucking wait till Kian gets home and I'll have him take me," I said sounding as annoyed as he was when I asked him.

"No, it's totally fine." He said still sounding mad.

"Geez Jc. What crawled up your ass? All I know is you were keeping secrets from me then I almost died and was sent to a mental hospital and now your mad at me. I should be mad at you your the one that still is keeping secrets from me." I said starting to walk away.

"I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at myself from keeping stuff from you and 2 years later I'm still not even a big enough man actually tell you the truth." He said His voice cracked every few words.

"Whatever," I said obnoxiously. I need to chill. He's trying to be a good guy. But still.

I walked back to my room and sat there regretting what had just gone down.

I waited for Kian to come back and I slowly fell asleep.

Plz check out my other stories if you get the chance (Lol shameless self-promo)