17

I woke up to see Jc and Kian also asleep on the couch.

Well, prank time.

I grabbed my phone and started to vlog.

"Hey y'all, everyone came to our house and we were watching Netflix. I don't know what happened to them but Kian and Jc are asleep on the couch so I am going to prank them." I said and then filled up a giant bucket with ice water.

I put shaving cream on my hand too.

I set my phone down so it could see both of the guys.

I dumped the bucket of water on Jc.

Immediately after, I said, "Smack Cam!" Then smacked Kian with the shaving cream.

"What the fuck." Both Kian said while Jc freaked out from the icy water.

I went to my phone laughing as they both sent me death glares.

"Happy birthday brother," I said smiling.

After that, we just chilled until Jc said he was going to take us to Andrea and Jenn's because he left something there.

We got in Jc's car. Jc drove as we sat in the back like losers. Jc said no one got to sit up front because we were fighting over shotgun.

In the car, we jammed out to some fucking one direction.

Once we got to the door I opened it and everyone screamed.

"SUPRISE!!!!"

"Holy shit you guys are so fucking loud," I said laughing.

Literally, everyone was here even some people I didn't know.

Soon everyone was just chilling and I had made it through the long line of 'Happy Birthdays'. I stayed by Jc's side as there were so many people I didn't know.

I mean if these people got me presents, that's crazy. Ther is no way I could accept anything from strangers.

Of the people here I knew The O2L guys, Jenn, Andrea, Loanthony, Shane, and the Magcon guys.

"C'mon Ray go talk to someone other than me," Jc said laughing.

"Bitch, I don't know anyone else," I said snapping my fingers with sass.

"Well, go chill with Cam and his friends. I know you know who Cam is. I bet you Internet stalk him."Jc added still laughing.

"Yea, that's because he's nicer than you," I said now purposefully being annoying.

"Whatever just go talk to him." He said laughing still.

"Hi," I said awkwardly.

Jc walked over behind me and said, "This is Ray, I'm forcing her to talk to you because she doesn't know anyone at a party for her." She said.

"Ya know we've met before, I pulled a prank on him so I don't know what the fuck you're doing," I said.

"Shit I forgot that he was hitting on you."

"Yeah I mean you just made me seem like an idiot and posted it on youtube," Cameron said chuckling.

"Yep now Jc, are you just gonna sit here? I mean you were trying to get rid of me like a minute ago," I mentioned trying to get him to walk away.

"Well I would but you just said Cam is better and than me..." Jc said trying to be sassy.

"I mean...she's right." He said flexing his arms.

"I mean I bet I could blind people with these things." He added on.

"That looks like flab," Jc said being cocky.