28

I woke up coughing with a dog I didn't recognize laying on top of me.

I screamed a little louder than I should've. The dog woke up to my scream and gave me a weird smile. She was actually kind of cute. She would be much cuter if she wasn't crushing me.

Someone came running into my room but I was too asleep to process.

The worst part about me waking the dog was it licking my face

I didn't like wishbone so having this yellow big ass dog on top of me isn't helping.

Jc ran in and laughed at me.

"Well, are you going to fucking help me you asshole?" I yelled at him.

"No, because you called me an asshole." He said walking out.

"You walking out just makes you a bigger asshole." I pointed out.

"Well, I guess I'm just a bigger asshole than you thought." He said sassily.

By now the dog was really crushing me. I could barely breathe.

"Wait," I said

He turned around.

"Just forget it I'll get Kian to help me when he gets home."

"That's a while from now." He said.

"I guess I'll just wait a while. Get comfortable,  ya know, under the dog.  I can text him to come back soon and I can just play on my phone." I said.

"Okayyy." He said leaving my room.

He wonders why I'm pissed at him.

After a few minutes, I'm still trapped under this dog.

Kian left hours before I went to sleep and the fact he's still fucking gone is pissing me the fuck off.

Soon Dom walked into my room.

"Holy shit Ray." He said laughing.

"Whatever. You can be an ass later. Just help me get this dog off of me."

"Ya know I would but I still wanna know why you hate me so if you tell me why I'll help you out." He said.

"This is exactly why. You act like an ass and you are the biggest player, not to mention you called me princess which only one person besides you has managed to call me without getting stabbed." I said, "You lucked out that the half of the California police forces are still monitoring me,"

"Damn. I don't think I wanna help you now." Dom chuckled.

"You said to tell you so I told you, honestly. Now can you get this big ass dog off of me?" I pleaded.

He took a picture of me and then helped me push the dog off.

I would've been able to get up and get the dog off of me but the dog is fucking overweight and it's a memory foam mattress so I sunk into the bed.

"Thanks for being a bitch Jc," I said as I walked into his room with Dom.

Jc's POV

At this point, I'm really pissing myself off. I keep screwing things up with Ray.

"No problem," I replied not even thinking before I started talking.

God, I'm such an idiot.

"I don't know why you're being such a douche. Like seriously, you were the one that was keeping something from me and you never told me what it is." She said about to walk away.

"It's not important," I said quickly trying to change the topic.

Ray's POV

This is why I don't like him.

"If it isn't important then I don't get why you aren't telling me it," I said upset.

"I'm just gonna go," Dom muttered awkwardly.

"That would be smart because I have a feeling Ray is gonna get pissed so you don't wanna die." Jc joked.

"Yea, if you don't make it out alive I'll be at your funeral." Dom chuckled.

That's it.

I went at him.

I was done with his catcalls and rude remarks. And he is just obnoxious.

I punched him hard in the cheek before Jc got involved.

Jc pulled me off of Dom before I could do some real damage but I still feel great about hitting him. The blood from his lip was on my hand.

Dom quickly left.

"Yea so what were you going to tell me" I asked as I slowly calmed down.

"The secret I was keeping from you on tour, was that the night that Ricky and Connor and I all went to that club I got super drunk and I slept with a random girl. Afterward, she was texting me non stop so I had to block her number. I regret that night so much" He admitted. 

"Oh that wasn't bad. I was thinking a lot worse. Why wouldn't you just tell me? It's not like we were together." I said. I'm pretty sure I've rejected him twice.

"I just figured you would never want to go out with me if you found out about that," Jc added.

"Not like it mattered anyway. I was gone for the past two years. I know you dated Lia and I'm happy for you," I said.

"Okay, I'm glad we're cool," He said.

We sat and watched Tv for another hour until I got tired of waiting for Kian.

"Hey friend, do you wanna take me to the mall now since you wouldn't earlier?" I asked with hope.

"Ugh. I guess, but just remember your wasting my Netflix time." He joked

We got in his car and started to drive out.

"Why do you wanna go to the mall so bad?" He asked.

"Um well so obviously I need a new phone and I found a guy there that can track people I want to find Alexis and some of my old friends," I said.

The rest of the car ride we jammed out to some new music. It's cool to hear more of Shawn's songs on the radio.