25

*Chapter contains suicide attempt* (lacks detail on purpose)

Days have passed and I haven't gotten any better, I think. I still barely know my surroundings.

The only good thing is Alexis got in trouble so now she is back home so she is able to stay at the hospital with me.

She still continues to talk to me and tell me about everything going on even though I can't respond to her.

The boys left to go back and finish the tour and I still will never know what the secret was.

I've tried and tried to open my eyes or say just a single word or even tap my fingers but I can't. I just can't.

I feel like it's been weeks or months time in the dark is too hard to know.

"Ray, today is the last day of the tour for the guys. Hopefully, they can come to see you soon. I gotta go soon because I am supposed to have a family dinner today which honestly sucks ass. I'd rather have a staring contest with you for 5 hours and your eyes out closed," Alexis said laughing.

I laughed. Oh my god, I did something.

"Did you just laugh?!???" Alexis asked knowing there was a huge chance she wouldn't even get a response.

"Yea," I said almost fully unaware that I just said that.

"Holy shit, NURSE PATYY! RAY JUST SAID SOMETHING I THINK SHE MIGHT BE OUT IF HER COMA.!!!" Alex yelled.

Immediately a couple nurses rushed in. At least I'm guessing. I still can't open my eyes.

"Ray, if you are awake, say 'my name is ray.'" Dr. Jui, the main person watching/in charge of me, said.

"My name is Ray," I said still barely realizing I was responding.

Alex left by the force of the doctors and they started running tests on me.

"I haven't seen anything like this, her brain is having her respond to stuff but she doesn't even realize that it is happening." Dr. Jui said.

"Okay you should run more tests and I will go back to Charlie's room." Nurse Patty said.

From what I have heard Charlie is a 5 year old girl diagnosed with leukemia at the local foster home.

Apparently her dad abused her and her mom was a drug addict.

They continued to run tests on my almost lifeless body until finally, a doctor said, "She has a rare disease that is similar to cancer, it is slowly killing her inside and will cause her lungs and other organs to miss-function and eventually collapse." To Dr. Jui.

"Does she have cancer as well? I know that was what we thought at first." Another doctor asked.

"It looks like that she does but this is more severe. Similar to cancer there is no cure for this disease."

Wow, I don't even think they know that I can actually hear them.

I bet they think it's my brain malfunctioning and I have no clue what they are saying.

Bitch please I ain't no dipshit I'm probably smarter than half the people in this room...okay that's a lie all of these people went to college I didn't even finish high school.

The next day all if the guys went to the hospital and heard the new news from the doctors.

"Well does she still have cancer?" Jc asked.

"Yes but most likely this will kill her before the cancer ever could," Jui said.

Sadly, This is the day where all of the info of me in the hospital spread so now people come and visit me in the hospital that I haven't even met.

Luckily MagCon and the gang plus some other friends got in before a list of the only people with clearance to my room was announced.

Basically only O2L and Alex are allowed unless whatever person has special clearance to be in my room.

I still can't figure out why all of this had to happen to me especially without warning.

I can't take this anymore I want to be out of here, away from all of the problems I have now caused. Away from life.

I know Kian doesn't like me. It's because I'm his sister and mom who doesn't even like me enough to live with her threw me into him.

Sadly there was no knife in this room but there was a pen.

I grabbed the pen and took off the cap.

I stabbed my self in the chest.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" I screamed in pain.

Sadly that scream blew my chance to save everyone from the problems I have put in them.

I was rushed to an operating room where they had to save me.

Look wow my failed attempt to kill myself just put more money onto my medical bill for Kian.

A/N~ I know this chapter is a mouthful and it's terrible but in my defense, I wrote this when I was 10.