37

I walked downstairs to help them film their video. I think they were filming the mystery drink challenge. They had Corey gove them the drinks and stuff. I just sat and watched from off-camera. 

It was actually quite amusing because they kept trying to hit each other.

In between each soda, Corey and I just messed around. 

After the video was over, I helped them clean up.

"This isn't that bad," I said as I took a sip of the Cookies and Creme soda.

"Right!" Jc smiled before going back to wiping down the table.

"Yo Kian can we talk?" I asked him after throwing away the soda bottles.

He was looking in the fridge for something.

"Sure," He said before pulling out a beer.

I sat down next to him at the table. 

"Do we have some beef or something?" I asked getting straight to the point.

"No, it's just, I've been kinda short on money lately," He said awkwardly scratching his head.

"I get it," I replied, "I don't have much money myself but I could try to move back in with mom or something,"

"Nah, it's fine," He said. He and I both know it's not but I'm pretty sure mom wouldn't want me back anyway.

"Hey, I'll do the best I can to chip in my share," I stated. 

"Thanks," He smiled. 

I got up and pulled three beers out of the fridge. I handed one to Jc, and one to Corey before sitting back down.

We sat and hung out for a little while until it got late-ish. I looked at my watch and it was just about 8 before we got up. We decided to go out to get some food. 

We ended up at some pizza joint with more pizza than we needed.

By the time we were done eating I felt like I was going to explode.

We all split the bill which honestly sucked. After paying my share I think I have a full $3.12 left in my bank account. I swear, if Quentin can't help me get this job, I think I'll have to be homeless.

Jc drove us all back to the apartment and Corey left from there.

I went back up to my room and scrolled through Instagram. After a little while, I decided to facetime Connor.

"What's up?" He asked when picking up the phone.

"Nothing really," I replied, "Just wanted to see how you're doing,"

"I mean, I'm good. How have you been? I know you've been through a lot,"

"I'm fine now, I guess. That's all that matters anyway," I said.

"If you say so," He said sing-songy.

We continued to talk for about an hour until Kian came into my room and told me to shut the fuck up.

After I hung up, I took a shower and changed into some sweats. The apartment was by far much colder than my hospital room. I then brushed my hair and teeth before hopping into my bed.

I searched through Netflix looking for a good show to watch. I decided upon Narcos. I made it through an episode and a half before going to bed.

A/N~ Sorry short chapter, I'm just really over this day and stuff. I'll try to have another tomorrow.