7

At Taco Bell, I got 2 double-decker taco supremes and a bottle of AriZona.

The guys pushed two tables together and sat down. I sat down at my own table and started eating.

I ate in silence, checking my Instagram.

Funny how only an hour after I was in a video, I have triple the hate, but quadruple the followers.

As I scrolled through all of my pictures with the gang, someone walked up to me and sat down.

"Umm, why are you sitting next to me?" I asked obnoxiously after realizing I didn't know this guy.

"Well, I hate to see a pretty girl all alone." The guy said smirking at me.

"Oh well, I'd hate to have to punch a stranger. Oh wait, I wouldn't. Maybe you should leave." I said with sass.

"Well, my name is Chris. Now that I'm not a stranger, what's your name?" He said.

"Dude did you not get the message? I don't want you here." I said ignoring him and checking my twitter.

He continued sitting there which made me really uncomfortable. Usually, I carry a knife on me but I decided not to because of Kian.

I looked up and said, "Well are you gonna leave or not cause I'd rather sit alone and not get arrested for starting a fight in Taco Bell again?" I said.

Now I was pissed. I mean seriously dude, take a hint. I don't want you here.

"I'll leave once you give me your number," He said.

Ok, this made me uncomfortable.

If he doesn't back off he might lose a hand. As much as I wanted to hit him, I couldn't get charged for assault again. I just sat there awkwardly hoping one of the guys would take a hint.

Obviously it had to be Sam who realized I was uncomfortable.

"Dude why are you hitting on my girlfriend?" He said looking at me.

This is his one exception to pretend to be my boyfriend.

He put his arm around me making me feel only slightly less uncomfortable but I'd rather him than that Chris guy.

"Dude. She was sitting here alone. I doubt she's actually your girlfriend." Chris said sounding cocky. Like he can talk, he's trying to hit on a girl in taco bell. At least take it to McDonald's 

"I'm sorry my GIRLFRIEND likes to sit alone in peace when she eats her food," Sam said back, making a scene.

"Dude, chill out. I didn't realize. Sorry, I'll go." He said, getting up and walking out of Taco Bell.

"Thanks Sam," I said hugging him.

"Hey, I'm surprised you actually hugged me you've always hated hugs." He said.

Right after he said that I put ice down his shirt.

"Bitch." He mumbled causing me to laugh. He got up and went back to his seat. 

I decided to text the gang.

R: Sup, what u guys been doing

S: Breathing

R: Shut the hell up

C: nothin really without u. we r boring

D: Kota is stuck in jail cause he's broke

J: he also kicked a cop in the no-no square

R: such an idiot

S: like ur any better

C: dude ur just as bad

J: both of u shut the f up

R: any u guys get arrested lately

D: nope but we all gotta go to some rehab thing

R: that sucks good thing I moved

S: bitch

C: we're leavin in 2 weeks

R: sucks I g2g ttyl

After that was said, I walked out with the guys and we drove off.

I had my eyes glued to my phone, trying to ignore everything around me.

Once the car stopped I saw we were back at the O2l house, finally.

I walked straight up to my room not even caring.

Ughh what the fuck am I gonna do??

Hey! I'll just annoy the boys, or better, prank them.

I spent the next hour planning one big prank and Aton of small ones too.

I put a fake snake in Connor's bed and then my pet snake fluffy in Kian's bed.

I also put plastic wrap over Jc's toilet and Food dye in Ricky's toothbrush.

No worries I'm better at pranking than this. These are the cheesy pranks that I would pull when I was 10. Minus fluffy.

My big prank was in place and let me just tell you, It is great. I locked all of the doors to get out of the room they were in beside one.

Next, I shoved a stink bomb in there along with a little knockout gas that wears off in an hour.

I shoved the other door closed and locked it.

Next thing you know, I hear yelling and then.. blank.

I bet you think I'm a psycho but no, I just take pranks really seriously. Well, I think I might also be psycho.

I grabbed my graffiti bag, some sharpies and hair dye.

I put a shirt over my face and walked into the room to see all the guys passed out.

First, I dyed some of the guys' hair. Trust me nobody, was targeted except Kian. I kinda rainbowed his hair with the front blue.

It looked so cool. I mean my hair is better but how could he compete with me.

Second, I drew shit in all of the guys' faces. Some guys got dicks, others got mustaches or glasses but this is a serious situation.

I looked at my phone, I only have 15 minutes left till they wake up.

Lastly, I took out my spray paint bottles and decorated the whole tv room but of course, I had to write Ray wuz here on the tv so I did.

Quickly I grabbed all of my stuff and sprinted out. I took Cam's phone with me too.

I took a ton of selfies on his phone then guessed his password.

What an idiot. It was seriously 1234.

I posted random crap all over his twitter and insta then gave myself his phone number to mess with him later.

I quickly put his phone in Jc's room, because they were in there earlier.

Soon they woke up...

Ok so I'm not crazy but my stories are crazy I really wanna know who u guys think she should date out of the guys.