13

I walked inside to see the guys sitting on some stools with beers in hand. Xavier was kicking around a can making the other two laugh.

"Guys!" I yelled scaring them.

"Dude, you scared me," Will said as the others nodded, slowly, in agreement.

"Wow, and you say you guys are tough." I laughed, "Okay Xavier, all you gotta do is drive me to San Clemente High and leave. I've got a ride home." I continued

"Ok." He said standing up.

I watched as he wobbled.

"Oh Shit. Wheres my shoe?" He asked giggling. I noticed the poor boy had on only his right shoe.

"Shit you're drunk. You're all drunk." I sighed

"Uhhhhhhhh." Will said laughing.

"Just drive yourself." Xavier laughed along.

"You don't get it, I don't know how to drive." I said seriously.

They all started laughing.

"Shut the hell up. I need to get there now," I said furiously. I will not be the pussy who backs out of a fight.

The guys just sat there silently, like a bunch of toddlers who just got yelled at. I mean, that's kind of what they are.

I walked out and skated home. By now it was 5:30. There was no way I could get there in time. But I could never drop out o a fight.

I sat outside the door on the porch, so the guys couldn't see me, and texted Jay.

R: come pick me up I need a ride

J: fine but u owe me cause I taking off of a shift.

R: srsly $7 an hour not that great

J: lol c u in 5

End of messages

I sat and waited for Jay to show up.

Soon he arrived and I jumped in leaving my penny board on the front porch.

"I need you to take me to San Clemente High right now." I said as he drove off.

"I guess I'm your full-time uber now." He said laughing.

I started laughing too.

After a few minutes of silence, I decided to turn on the radio.

It was Something Big by Shawn Mendes.

Ok, so I may or may not want to marry Shawn because he is bae. Don't tell the guys.

After the song was over, I turned off the radio, not wanting to listen to terrible music. 

I asked Jay about his life and all.

Once we arrived I got out of the car.

"You can go now," I said giggling.

"I expect a good tip," He laughed along before leaving.

By the time I had gotten there, it was 7:15. The parking lot was completely empty. Could the guy have shown up already? Doubt it. They are probably still debating if they should show up.

I decided to do some art on the school with a can of spray paint I found in a back dumpster. Seems like someone had the same idea as me.