Masquerade Ball

Kendra's POV
Location:hotel room
Time:2:00 am

I shift my position on the bed for probably the hundredth time tonight,I just can't fall asleep I tried everything thing counting sheep,closing my eyes and hopefully sleep would come but to no avail,well I don't want to be awake in the middle of the night with no one to talk to.

"Klaus"I say rolling over and poking his back"Klaus?"I say poking his back once more but nothing he is in a deep sleep. I toss and turn a couple more times until I get up. I walk to the kitchen and see if there is any NyQuil. I'm desperate right now. Nothing. I grab myself some water and walk back to bed. I lay back down and see Klaus wake up.

"Did I wake you up?" I ask while putting the covers over my legs.

"no it's okay." he says sitting up.

"Well I can't sleep." I say. Klaus looks at me and smiles.

"why are your so beautiful love?" he asks. I smile while looking down. He takes a strand of my hair and puts it behind my ear and kisses my forehead. I lay back down and for some reason I get really tired, like really tired. The next morning I wake up to see Elijah shirtless in the kitchen and no Klaus beside me.

"you know there's a thing called shirts right?" I say

"oh looks like Kendra's awake." he says flipping a pancake. I get up and get some clothes on. I go to the bathroom cause I feel sick.

"kendra?" Klaus says knocking on the door.

"yeah?" I say. Klaus opens the door and sits on the side of the bathtub. "I feel like I'm gonna vomit."

"it's okay love." he says rubbing my back.

"why weren't you here this morning?" I ask hovering over the toilet.

"I was waking up Vann Damon and Stefan." he says still rubbing my back.

"okay, well you should go... you don't want to get sick so you?" I say smiling.

"would you be my date to the 10th annual Masquerade Ball tonight?" he asks me. I sit there.

"okay why not." I say.

"see you later love. Damon owes me 20$. he was certain that you would say no." he says smirking. I giggle. once he leaves I throw up.

"ugh." I say in pain. I get out and walk over to Vann's room. I knock. she answers of course

"hey." I say walking in.

"hey, you look really pale... you okay?" she asks closing the door.

"no, I threw up earlier and I can barley walk straight." I say falling on her bed.

"oh kendra. guess your not going tonight?" she asks

"no I am." I say.

"But your sick..." she says

"I'm fine Vann." I say sitting up.

"well we both need dresses... let's go shopping!" Vann yells

"No lets get the guys to pick out dressed for us and see what they come up with"I say with a devilish smirk plastered on my face

"Ok let's see if the boys have a good sense of style"vann says grabbing her phone and texting her Salvatore's

I get my phone and text klaus