I cant resist

Kendra's POV
location: Salvatore house
11:30am

I wake up in the guest room and I hear Damon and Vann playing with Riley. I rub my stomach all happy till I remember all the crap that happened last night with Klaus. I walk downstairs rubbing one of my eyes till Vann says good morning.

"Morning." I say sitting in the the chair beside Riley.

"Have you thought things over with Klaus?" Damon asks straight up.

"Damon!" Vann yells pushing his arm.

"No I haven't... look at my phone." I say handing Vann my phone.

"  I say handing Vann my phone

"Aw he's so cute." Vann says reading it

"But he still had feelings for his ex as we we're engaged and planning our fucking wedding Vann." I say ripping the phone out of her hand.

"Okay damn." Vann says

"You two need to be more open and honest with each other. I never hide things from Vann." Damon says pecking her cheek. All of a sudden Riley starts to cry. Vann takes her out of her chair and pats her back. All of a sudden Riley pukes all over the back of her shirt.

"Great... that's my shirt." Damon says

"Ha ha funny. Get me a damn towel Damon." Vann says

"Sorry sassy " Damon says

"Just get me the damn towel!" Vann yells as a result to Riley starting to cry.

"Great Vann you made her cry." Damon says handing Vann the towel and taking Riley from her.

"I'm showering." Vann says stomping away

"Wow." I say surprised.

"That's what a kid does to you Kendra" Damon says putting her back in her chair.

"I get that." I say getting up and walking to the guest room.I lay back down and thing about what to say back to klaus. I check what time it is and realize it's like 12:05z I grab my purse and my clothes from last night and put them in my bag. I walk back downstairs and see Vann and Damon kissing.

"Wow." I say turning away.

"Oh sorry not sorry." Vann says as Damon kisses her neck.

"Well Vann I need a ride back to my house." I say

"Fine." She says pushing Damon off.

"We will finish this later." Damon says biting his lip.

"But Riley..." Vann says