Dance like nobodys watching

Kendra's POV
location: The Mikealson house
8:45am.

I'm having a dream about the time when I was dating Klaus. the smiles, the laughter, and the kisses. I wake up to a Klaus hovering over me.

"good morning love." he says smirking.

"good morning fuckboy." I say laughing while pushing him away and flipping back over. he takes me and throws me over his shoulder.

"you asshole!" I yell in laughter.

"Nik let her down." Rebekah says laughing.

"just bringing her to the dining hall." he says letting me down.

"your a dick." I say punching his arm.

"and your a bitch, but that's why we're friends right?" Klaus says/asks.

"guess so" I say sitting on a chair. Elijah comes in with 4 plates filled with Bacon, Eggs and Hash browns

"excited as always Elijah." Klaus says sitting across from me.

"of course Niklaus." he says placing a plate in front of me.

"thank you." I say grabbing my fork.

"my pleasure." he says. as I take my first bite my mouth starts to burn. Vervain.

"Vervain." I try my hardest to say.

"Elijah!" Rebekah yells

"I'm done with this charade." Elijah says smashing a cup on the ground.

"what do you mean?!" Klaus yells flashing over to me.

"I have to stop pretending I don't have feelings for her Niklaus." he says flashing out of the room.

"are you okay?" Rebekah asks

"I'm fine." I say getting up, or trying to. I walk to my bedroom and lay down.

"you okay?" Klaus asks walking in

"I'm fine." I say grabbing my phone. I realize that I still haven't changed my lock screen since me, Rebekah, Klaus, and Elijah went on that trip to San Fransisco

 I realize that I still haven't changed my lock screen since me, Rebekah, Klaus, and Elijah went on that trip to San Fransisco

"I miss those days." Klaus says sitting beside me.

"yeah, some pretty fun days." I say in sarcasm.

"I get it, we argued a lot... but it was fun and I enjoyed it." he says putting his hand on mine. I lean in and kiss him. As I put my legs over his he rips off my shirt. I rip off his belt.

"I missed this." I say as he kisses my neck.

"I did too." he says putting his hands in my lower back. I grab his hair and pull his head closer to mine. I take off his shirt. As he unbuckles my bra I lose control and flash up to the wall. I slam him to the ground and feel weird doing it.