Shes still alive?

Kendra's POV
location: Mikaelson house
3:45pm

"Um He's staying here?" Rebekah says crossing her arms in disgust.

"your gonna make your own brother stay in a hotel when you have a big ass house with like 15 spare rooms? your ridiculous." I say

"I don't want anything to do with him." Rebekah says walking away

"sorry about that, Rebekah's a bit... dramatic." Kol says smiling.

"Oh I know, I've been friends with her for century's." I say walking to my room as Kol follows.

"Mind if we, share a room?" Kol asks wiggling his eyebrows.

"fine whatever." I say.

"This used to be my room." he says waking in.

"Really? they just gave me a room." I say putting my bag on the bed.

"Kendra! Vann's here for you with her little entourage!" I hear klaus yell.

"more like mine." I hear Katherine say

"Be right back." I say pecking his lips. I flash downstairs and see Damon, Stefan, Katherine and Vann standing in the doorway.

"Wait, your still alive?" I ask referring to Katherine

"Haha very funny." She says giving me a nasty look.

"We need to talk." Vann says

"You need to talk, Me and Katherine have a Original to talk too." Stefan says looking at Klaus

"As long as this bitch stays in the house, it's all g." Vann says

"You were supposed  to be my Doppelgänger but I guess God had a mix up." Katherine says flipping her hair and walking over to Klaus.

"I'm so done with her." Vann says putting her hand on her forehead.

"Whats on the drama schedule today?" Kol asks walking downstairs.

"Shut up." Damon says giving him that "Bitch." look.

"This is the world we have to live in Damon, deal with it." Kol says putting his hands on my hips

"Just stop bickering and let's figure out how to kill the bitch." Vann says waking to the living room.

"I don't understand what Stefan sees in her." I say

"Cause she looks identical to Vann." Kol says

"No, really?" Damon says sarcastically.

"Just, you two stop acting like 5 year olds" Vann says with her hands both on her forehead.

"It's not my fault Kendra fell "in love" with one of the worst Mikaelsons." Damon says

"I'm getting something to drink." Vann says getting up and walking away

"Same, you two are ridiculous." I say walking away. I see Vann walk to the room that Stefan and Katherine are in. I see her listening.

"What are they talking about?" I ask whispering.

"Katherine, is trying to seduce Klaus." Vann says giggling.

"Bitch, who's listening!" Stefan yells. Me and Vann hide around the corner covering each others mouths still laughing like crazy. I hear someone come around the corner and its Stefan.

"What ar-" he says but Vann covers his mouth.

"hush hush, no need to freak out over your slut girlfriend Katherine." She says