Forever yours

Kendra's POV
location: The house
3:45am.

I toss and turn about 50 times until I decide to get up. I grab my phone and go to the kitchen. I grab myself a water bottle and as soon as I walk out I hear someone open the door. I turn around the corner and see Lucas sneak Nicole, Hanna and Alex in.

"Good morning Lucas... need a diaper change? Alex go for it." I say. Nicole and Hanna start to laugh.

"Shut up. I just wanted some friends over." He says

"That's fine just don't wake Klaus." I say walking back to the bedroom. I lay back down and I can hear what they are talking about.

"Okay time to use your witch powers or whatever." Alex says. I sit up and listen closely.

"Alex we aren't in my house... it's disrespectful unless Kendra or Klaus say I can." Nicole says

"What?" Lucas asks

"It's something we're against." Hanna says. I shake Klaus so he would wake up and he did.

"What." He says

"Did you know Nicole and Hanna were witches?" I ask.

"You woke me up for this?" I ask

"It's just... Lucas hated witches before he died." I say confusing myself.

"Then go ask him or whatever." Klaus says falling back asleep.

"Fuck you." I say under my breath.

"Love you too." Klaus says. I walk to the living room and I hear Nicole and Hanna saying something. They had their eyes closed and holding each others hands.

"Kendra." Lucas says. They stop immediately.

"It's fine you can continue." I say smiling

"Um okay." Nicole says. They continue doing there stuff like abra cadavra shit. I walk back to my room and grab my phone. I see that I have a missed call from Vann. I decide to call back.

"Hello?" She says sounding sad.

"What's wrong?" I ask

"Dam-Damon decided to give Riley to Stefan for the day and Stefan left her at the fucking park!" Vann yells starting to cry

"What the hell?!" I yell.

"What's going on?" Klaus asks waking up.

"We need to go the Vann's house. NOW." I say

"Why?" I ask

"Stefan fucking left Tiley at the damn park and he doesn't know where she is!" I yell

"What the hell?!" Klaus says getting out of bed. I flash to the car and start it. Klaus flashes to the car as well. We speed to Vann's and I slam open the door. I see police officers surrounding the place.

"God dammit Stefan!" I say punching him.

"Hey hey." Stefan says

"No don't fucking hey hey me you left a not even a year old baby at a park and nobody can find him you dumbass!" I say punching him some more. Klaus grabs me from behind and pulls me in. I start to cry and Klaus hugs me.

"Stefan I can't believe you left Riley at the damn park." Damon says getting angry. I look to my left and see Vann crying like crazy.

"We have a lead to where Riley is." a officer says walking in.

"Where?!?!" Vann says jumping on the couch.

"She's in a house not to far from here." He says

"Take me there!!!" Vann says running at a human pace to the officer.