She will be missed

Kendra's POV
location: Salvatore House
6:45pm.

"I still can't believe she's gone." I say taking a sip of my vodka.

"Well that's Katherine... she ruins lives." Klaus says.

"that's true, me and Vann have been friends before we were hybrids... we were originally werewolf's and we would have so much fun together, we have been friends ever since." I say looking down.

"It's okay." Elijah says sitting beside me. I realize that Damon hasn't left the room since the incident. I get up and walk to the room and see Damon sitting beside her crying.

"Damon, we can't do anything about it. I miss her too but we have to move on." I say

"I can't live without her Kendra. I don't k ow what to do." He says

"Move on, get another doppelgänger... she would like it." I say although she probably is watching us right now.

"Your right. I can't just sit here waiting for a miracle that will probably never happen." He says standing up. He walks out and goes straight for the bourbon.

"I'm gonna go home... I need to rest." I say. Klaus Elijah and Kol follow.

"What followers." Stefan says laughing. I get in my car and drive, leaving Kol behind. I don't end up going home but I go to the house me and Vann had here from years ago. It's been abandoned for years now.

"Kendra?" An old lady says.

"And you are?" I ask

"Judy, your old neighbour! wait... you haven't aged at all." She says looking me up and down. I grab her shoulders and compel her.

"You will forget all of this and who I am." I walk into the house and see all of our furniture with bugs crawling in and out.

"And you are?" A guy says standing behind me. I turn around and see nobody there. I turn back and see Kol standing right in front of me.

"You got me scared that I was trespassing you dick." I say pushing him.

"kendra, I know." He says laughing.

"You said you were going home." I hear Klaus say.

"I heard that too." Kol says

"Whatever." I say pushing Klaus out of the way and walking to my car.

"What's wrong with her?" Kol says

"You both should just shut you mouths." I say turning around

"PMSing?" Kol says

"You know what, we're through.... even Klaus was better then you." I say slapping Kol on the face. I flash to my car and drive away. Only if Vann was here. Once I get home I see Elijah sitting on the couch reading a book.

"Elijah... I need someone to hug." I say running up to Elijah and sitting beside him. I wrap my arms around him and he does the same.

"What's the problem?" He asks putting his hand on my head.

"Boys." I say

"I'm a boy." he says laughing just a little.

"I know, but your a good boy." I say hugging him tighter.

"Your right." He says

"I should probably go shower... I feel gross." I say.

"Okay, you don't seem bad." He says looking me up and down.

"Bye Elijah." I say. I go to my room and get my towel. When I'm about to go to the bathroom Kol flashes in front of me.

"Kol get out of my way." I say trying to get around him.