Why are you here

Kendra's POV
location: Mikaelson house
8:36am.

Today I decided to make breakfast so Elijah can sleep in. The sizzling of the bacon turns to grease and the cracking of the eggs are amazing. Today my heart is just pounding in happiness.

"good morning." Rebekah says

"morning!" I say moving around the bacon and hash browns.

"someone's in a good mood." she says sitting at the kitchen table.

"I'm trying to get my mind off last night... just Elijah and Klaus are being retards and Stefan and Damon are always fighting but right now I just threw it in the garbage and I'm enjoying life." I say pouring the hash browns on a plate for Rebekah and using my tongs to get some bacon.

"thanks... Vann isn't answering my calls, do you know where she is?" Rebekah asks.

"no sorry, we could check later." I say handing her the plate.

"sounds good to me." she says taking a bite of her bacon.

"good morning Rebekah, Kendra." he says winking at me.

"good morning." I say smiling while looking down.

"I'm gonna take my food elsewhere before I lose my appetite." Rebekah says grabbing her plate and leaving.

"that's my Rebekah, being a idiot." Klaus says sitting down.

"I'm not deaf!!" Rebekah screams from her bedroom. we laugh. He smiles at me. His smile brings me joy and sadness at the same time.

"What's for breakfast love?" he asks

"Bacon, Eggs and Hash browns, like usual." I say putting some on a plate.

"this is usually Elijah's job... why are you making breakfast?" he asks

"well exactly what you said... he does it every morning might as well let him sleep in." I say

"okay." he says as I hand him the plate. As I take my first step to go to back to the stove he grabs my arm and spins me around so I land on his lap. he kisses me, and I kiss back. I run my fingers threw his hair and he puts his hands on my waist.

"Klaus?" Rebekah says laughing. "still switching?"

"shut up." I say getting off him.

"Stay." he says grabbing my hand.

"not right now okay?" I say/ask pecking his soft lips.

"bye." Rebekah says leaving the room. I'm about to go back to klaus until we hear the doorbell go off like crazy. I flash there and see Vann.

"hey." I say opening my arm to invite her in.

"hey!" she says. she walks in and straight to the kitchen.

"I smelt bacon." she says. Vann would never come this far just to have some bacon... she seems to happy, she's no morning person. I see Klaus flash up and grasp her neck and pin her on the wall.

"hello Katherine." Klaus says smirking.

"hello Niklaus." she says laughing

"let's skip the bonding and ask some questions! why are you here??" I ask in anger.

"I got a call from your little friend Stefan." she says

"let her down." I say to Klaus. I grab my phone and call Stefan immediately.

"hello?" He says sounding tired.

"Katherine? Really?" I say

"well, she actually loves me... not like vann did." he says