Confused

Kendra's POV
location:hotel room
Time:1:57 am

I can fall asleep again this is the second night in a row I don't know what's wrong with me,maybe it's the thought of that my bestie just killed someone,I can't, she just committed a crime,I turn over and grab my phone off the night stand,I click the home button and smile at the lock screen.

I put in my passcode and scroll through Twitter. I start to get bored after awhile but I'm still not tired. I hear a crash from the kitchen, thankfully it didn't wake Klaus up. I got up and walked slowly to the kitchen. I turn around the corner and see it's just Elijah.

"what the hell are you doing?" I ask

"I can sleep." he says sweeping up the shards of glass.

"I can't either." I say hoping on top of the counter balancing.

"Get down from there if you fall on these Niklaus will put a dagger in my chest." he says pointing to the shards

"calm down." I say, but I end up falling. Elijah catches me. I'm regretting smiling at that picture now.

"thanks." I say. he lets me down.

"anything for you." he says continuing to sweep up the shards.

"I'm going to your room, I'm bored." I say flashing to his room. I look around and see a black bedroom and tux's overfilling his closet.

"This is my bedroom, Niklaus never cared too much for my style." he says walking in.

"well it's nice." I say falling onto his bed.

"you should probably go before Niklaus wakes, you know the feeding." he says grabbing my hands and pulling me up.

"what feeding?" I ask. I hear Klaus yell

"kendra?"

"shit, goodnight Elijah." I say letting go and kissing his cheek. I flash to the bathroom as if I was just in there. I flush the toilet and turn on the tap. after that I walk out and see him in the kitchen.

"why are you up?" I ask pretending to yawn.

"just a little snack that's all, but I'm meeting an old friend... goodnight kendra." he says kissing my forehead. As I'm about to lay down he leaves. I flash to Elijah's room and knock like crazy.

"what Kendra?" he asks

"we need to follow him." I say.