Confused by Love

Malia's POV
location: My house
9:34am

It's Sunday and I just got up. My grab my phone off my nightstand and see a missed call from Ezra. I delete it and start to tear up. I really miss him. My parents have pretty much banned me from English. I'm so MAD. Ezra was the love of my life. I can't live without him. My phone starts to vibrate. It's Riley.

"Hello?" I say answering the call.

"Hey, Me Kai and Reese are hanging out. Wanna join?" She asks

"Duh. Let me fully wake up though and get changed." I say giggling.

"For sure." She says. We say bye and I hang up. I go to my closet and see the outfit I just bought.

 I go to my closet and see the outfit I just bought

This is really cute. I run down the stairs of my house and see my parents cuddled up on the couch.

"GRRROOOOSSS!" I yell

"Shut up, what are you doing up this early?" My dad says/asks

"I'm going out with Riley, Reese and Kai." I respond.

"Have fun. And if we find out you were with Ezra I will kill him." My mom says

"God Damn. I haven't talked to him since that night." I say with sadness in my voice.

"You really love him do you?" Vann asks walking in. I start to blush.

"Vann shut the hell up." My mom says

"These are children in the presence." Damon says walking in with Riley and Reese.

"Hey guys." I say. I see Reese smile at me and my heart starts to race. what's going on.

"Hey Malia." He says. I couldn't say anything... it's like my through was clogged up with words. My brain couldn't tell me what to say.

"Hey Reese." I say.

"Hey girl!" Riley yells.

"Have fun kids." Vann says

"We will." I say rolling my eyes. We get in my car and pick up Kai.

"Hey guys." He says getting in and sitting beside Reese.

"Hi." I say.

"Hey Riley." He says. She blushes.

"What the hell." I say

"What?" Riley asks

"Your blushing." I say

"No I'm not." She says

"So what. They obviously like each other." Reese says

"Shut up." Riley says. Me and Kai laugh.

"I hate you all." Riley says.

"Love you too." I say. We all decided to go glow bowling.

"I'm so excited!" Riley yells

"Shut up." I say pushing her lightly

"My Heart is broken." She says. We laugh. After a fun night of bowling and laughs we decide to go home. We walk outside and it's pouring rain from the dark sky.

"Here take this." Reese says handing me his jacket to put over my head

"What a gentleman." I say laughing. He smiles. I blush.

"We need to get home." Kai says

"Can I sleepover at your house?" I ask Riley.

"Yeah of course." She says

"Can I? My mom is sleeping and she has to get up early." Kai also asks Riley.

"Yeah." She says smiling.

"But you only have yours and Resse's bed?" I say

"Whatever. I have a huge fucking couch." We say getting into the car.

"Or you two can share a bed." Kai says raising his eyebrows at me and Reese.

"Oh my god." I say putting my head on the steering wheel as we stop at a red light.

"Ha!" Riley yells/laughs. About an hour later we get to Riley's.

"Mom!" She yells

"Yes?" She asks flashing downstairs.

"Malia and Kai are spending the night. Is that okay?" Riley asks her mom

"That's fine. Are you guys gonna sleep in the living room?" She asks

"Yeah probably." Riley reply's

"Okay have fun." Her mom says walking away.

"Oh yeah you have a futon." I say laughing.

"DIBS!" Riley and Kai yell at the same time.

"Riley. We have 2." Reese says

"Okay you and Malia and me and Riley." Kai says

"Sounds good to me." Reese says smirking at me. I bite my lip. We watched movies, played board games and had a lot of fun. Kai and Riley went to the kitchen to get some food. I look at Reese and his lips connect with mine. I don't release because it just... feels right. He grasps my waist and I pull myself closer.

"They will be coming back soon." I say as he kisses my neck.

"Okay... this will be finished." Reese says smirking at me.

*Riley's POV*

What the fuck did I just hear.

"Reese and Malia are hooking up." I say looking at Kai.

"Ew." He says laughing.

"Shut up. I ship it" I say pushing his shoulder.

"Your so cute when your mad." He says gazing into my eyes. Next thing I know he kissing me. I kiss back.

*Malia's POV*

"Where are they?" I ask

"Doesn't matter... let's continue." Reese says grabbing my hand. I kiss him passionately. He grabs my leg. His touch sends shivers up my body. He takes his shirt off and I do that same. It funny how he had a huge crush on me before and I hated him and now, we're about to have sex.

"Kai I love you and all but we need to get back." I hear Riley say with a "sex" voice.

"Shit they're coming!" I whisper. We put our shirts on and I fix my hair and lipstick

"Hey guys." Riley says fixing her shirt and Kai walking in with a bowl of popcorn and an unbuttoned shirt.

"Ew." Reese says. I giggle. We stayed up till about 12 till we fell asleep. I had a dream of Ezra. He was mad because I almost slept with Reese.

"Good morning beautiful." Reese says kissing my head.

"Morning." I say rubbing my eyes.

"Kai is sleeping but Riley's making pancakes." He says sitting up.

"Wow, last night was fun." I say laughing

"It was." He says getting up. He walks to his bedroom and I don't even know what to think. I thought Ezra was my everything but I guess I was wrong.

"Hey." I say walking into the kitchen.

"Hey." Riley says flipping a pancake.

"So what's up with you and Reese?" Kai asks

"Wow." I say

"Kai!" Riley yells

"I don't know..." I say.