Im So Excited

Kendra's POV
location: The house
8:45pm

I just woke up and I haven't been the best these last two months. I've been throwing up and I've been having mood swings.

"Kendra!" Klaus yells from the living room. I flash there.

"Yes?" I ask

"You haven't been like yourself lately and you've been sick for two months. Use this." Klaus says handing me a pregnancy test.

"Do you think..."

"Yes I do." klaus says. I run at a human pace to the bathroom. I do the process and I sit in silence. It felt like forever but it's time to see. Positive. I'm so happy that I flash out to the living room and start to cry tears of joy.

"Is it?" Klaus asks but I cut him off

"Yes." I say jumping into his arms.

"Thank god." He says hugging me like crazy.

"I love you." I whisper in his ear.

"I love you too." He whispers back. I hear Klaus's phone start to ring.

"Gotta take this." He says kissing my forehead. He picks up his phone and I just stand there

"Hey..... Yeah.... I guess..... she would love too..... yes see you soon."

"Who was it?" I ask

"Damon. Stefan, Kol and him wanna hang out... is that okay?" He asks

"Yeah of course... I'm gonna ask Vann, Rebekah, and Lydia if they want to hangout." I say. He kisses my cheek and leaves. I grab my phone and text Vann.

 I grab my phone and text Vann

"LUCAS IM GOING OUT!" I yell.

"Same... see ya later." Lucas says walking into the hallway.

"Okay." I say. I get into my car and drive over to the Salvatore house.

"HEYY." Vann yells opening the door.

"Shh." I say holding my head.

"Okay?" She says questioning me

"Hey Kendra." Rebekah and Lydia say in unison.

"Hey." I say

"Vodka?" Vann asks

"I can't." I say trying to hint at what's going on.

"Why is Kendra Mikaelson not drinking?" Rebekah says

"Wait...." Lydia says

"Are you..." Vann says

"Pregnant? Correct." I say smiling