3

Cuddles!!

Dan:
You see Dan standing at the doorway to your shared bedroom, tapping his fingers together.

"Dan, are you alright?" You asked, closing your laptop.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just- wanted to have a cuddle buddy?" He said, his voice becoming lighter.

"C'mere you big dork" You lifted your arms up, and he laid down, wrapping his arms around your waist, snuggling into your stomach.

"Y/N?"

"Hmm?" You said, playing with his hair.

"You're a very good cuddler, by the way" He said, wrapping his arms tighter around you, and his voice becoming softer and softer as he spoke, indicating he was falling asleep.

Phil:
You walked into the lounge, half asleep and in dire need of a cuddle. Low and behold, there was the night owl himself sitting on the couch, scrolling through tumblr.

"Philly? Why are you still up?" You asked, walking over to the couch and sitting next to him.

"Jetlag, it's killing me." Phil had just returned with Dan from VidCon, and it wasn't doing him much good.

"Come back to bed, please. You look so tired. How does cuddles and talking sound?" You said, taking his hand. He nodded closing his laptop and putting it under his arm. You talked for almost two hours, but didn't quite make it as you both fell into a deep sleep wrapped in each others arms.

stay tuned kidz