10

inspired by @Evelynande 's imagine called first time, go read the whole book!! it's called Dan and Phil
Imagines
meeting them as internet friends for the first time irl !
also if you aren't american, CONGRATS! for this once-in-a-lifetime chance you will be!!1! this imagine is based off you coming from americaaaa (well, for Dan's)

Dan:
*Dan's pov*
Today is going to be the best. Today, I will no longer feel alone. Today, my best friend Y/N is moving into an apartment with Phil and I. And if anyone said I wasn't excited, they'd be dead wrong. I've been talking to Y/N for four years now, and since we were both in Uni, we decided to move together, and of course Phil would come as well. Our parents wouldn't let us meet the first two years of friendship, and it was mostly Y/N's refusing. They thought I would be some creepy old man trying to kidnap her. But we trusted each other with everything, since we had long Skype calls everyday. Phil would join a lot, being bored, but Y/N quickly became friends with him, thank the Lord.

And now, today is the day I actually get to meet her in person, and move in together. The Uber pulled up at the airport, close to Y/N's gate, and dropped us off. With Y/N coming from america, she would be really jetlagged. I'll have to make her tired so we aren't up half the night. I looked down at my phone to check the time, 3:00 pm, it read. Exactly when Y/N was set to land. After about 15 minutes waiting, Y/N finally emerged. Everything about her was even better in real life.

"Dan?" Y/N screamed, dropping her luggage and running to me. I picked her up, hugging her while spinning in a circle. I heard a couple 'aw' s and a couple claps, but I couldn't see who was  doing it. Tears were streaming down my face too hard.

"You.. are... real" I said, hugging Y/N tightly.

"Yeah, I am. And you're so tall, oh my God." Her very thick American accent making me laugh, she grabbing my arm to go get the luggage. Now, we were set to move in together, with a very trusting bond.

Phil:
*Your POV*
Manchester has always been this place where you've felt at home. London, the same way. But it wasn't until today you would feel truly at home. Today, you would meet you internet friend for the past two years, for the first time. He was set to arrive at the train station at 4 with his flatmate, Dan, who you've talked to a couple times while video chatting. With your friend F/N with you to capture it on video for a vlog on your channel and possibly Phil's. But then, the clock turned from 3:59 to 4:00. Right on time, you could hear the train pulling in and stopping, then a shuffling of feet. Passing F/N your phone, you stopped and waited right where you told Phil you would be, and then you saw him. Tall, very very tall, dark, ebony hair, he had dyed it a couple times while Skyping, and pale skin. He waved at you, and you ran straight into his arms, him dropping his backpack and hugging back.

"Y/N.. hi" He whispered, resting his head on yours.

"Hey" You said, sighing and closing your eyes. Pulling back for him to get his bag, you grabbed your phone from F/N and went to see Dan.

"Hi, Dan" You said, hugging him as well.

"Hi, nice to actually meet you" He smiled, earning a laugh from you.

"Guys, this is F/N. F/N, Dan and Phil. I think I've told Phil about you but not Dan." You winked at Phil, and he couldn't hold back a giggle. "Can we go get food then head back to my flat?" They nodded, agreeing to go eat. Tonight would be great.

part 2 coming soon