7

FIRST OFF: HOLY GUACAMOLE COWS 600 READS WHAT EVEN IM JUST
TYSM AAAA❤️❤️

DanAndPhilGames videos!!

Dan:
Outlast !!
"Uh, I guess we're doing this- Hi! So I didn't want to play this game alone because Phil isn't here, so I have my girlfriend Y/N with me today!" Dan said, pulling you in on the wheels of the chair you were on.

"Hi, you all are probably tired of seeing me, i'm so sorry" You laughed and waved at the camera set up in front of you. Dan began to talk about what he was going to do to 'immerse' himself as you grabbed your coffee from the desk and sipped it. (a/n leMME TELL YOU WHAT COFFEE IS MY POWERHOUSE NOT MITOCHONDRIA)

"Alright, you ready babe?" Dan said, shaking your shoulders. He turned the lights off and pulled out a double headphone jack, and handing you the headphones.

"Do your fans call you a tol bean?" Dan laughed at your joke and loaded up the game. "Oh God, everything is so creepy." You shivered as the music began to play. Dan looked over, laughed and then stared at the lens, most likely to edit a zoom on his face.

"Lets do this" He said, pressing start.

• time skip cause im too lazy to write out everything and you probs dont want yo see that- i mean, would you? •

"Well that was-" you started, before Dan cut you off.

"Look out Y/N zombie!" He said quickly, getting close up to your face. You screamed and hit him, saying

"Are you kidding me! Dan I'm scared enough!" Dan smiled and ended the video, and you finished off the night skyping Phil and watching movies.

Phil:
Agar.io !!

"Hello Dan and Phil games circles! " Phil said as he began the video. "Now as you all see, Dan is not here, so I have my other assistant, Y/N!" You waved and smiled into the camera, laughing a small bit. "So today we are going to be playing the much suggested, Agar.io!"

"Okay, 'much suggested' is a huge understatement. You guys are crazy about getting things done here" You laughed, raising your hands as if you were surrendering. You both laughed and Phil loaded up the website full of immature 12 year olds and random people like you two. "Let's do this" You said in a narrator voice, earning a small laugh and a shaken head from Phil.

"Okay, what do you want your name to be?" He asked, tilting his head like a puppy.

"Y/C/N" (your channel name) You said, and he typed it in.

"Okay, press start whenever I guess" He laughed and you pressed start.

*le magical wonderful time skiip cause you don't want to see all the details probss*

"A huge thank you to Y/N for being on here with me as Dan is missing"

"Thank you for letting me be on here" You giggled, because you won against him in who could stay alive the longest. He then finished the video and you spent the night sleeping on his chest while he edited and fell asleep as well.

weLL GOSH DIDDLY DARNIT IVE BEEN GONE FOR A WHILE,,

vote
comment
share
i love you all ♡♡
-lauren