Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Levi's POV

     Paperwork. Paperwork. Even more Paperwork. When will it stop. *Bang!* I sigh. Hanji forgot how to knock again. I told her I would lock the door! Several times! I sigh and get up. I unlock the door and open it to see a screaming Hanji. Oh god what is it this time.

"LEVI DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE NEW EXPEDITION!" she shrieked.

"No." And with that, I slammed the door on her face. Idiot.

"WELL WE'RE HAVING A MEETING ABOUT IT IN 10 MINUTES" she yelled.

"You could've just said that," I whispered to myself; I wasn't in the mood for talking. I just did paperwork until I had to go to the meeting.

I was almost excited to go on an expedition. It's been really boring around lately.

"*AHEM*" Erwin started by clearing his throat. Typical Erwin if you ask me.

" The goal of the expedition is to go beyond the sequoia forest, and see what's on the other side. This mission might be difficult, more so than others, so we will be changing our formation." Hanji then got up and started writing on a chalkboard. I only saw the top. It said 'Pairs' in bold letters. 'Oh great.' Just when I thought big teams weren't so bad, we have to go in pairs. It's even worse that I dislike almost everyone here but Eren. I only dislike Eren a little bit. He's ok because he can clean better than everyone.

"Instead of groups, we will be going in pairs," Erwin announced. 'No dip' I thought

"This way each person can protect each other. I think it's better for this type of mission because you don't have a whole team to keep track of just your partner." Hanji finally was finished writing the names and the whole squad started to read.

'Oulo and Petra' 'Gunther and Eld' and lastly, I saw none other than 'Eren and Levi.' Great. I gave Hanji a glare which she just laughed at. Hanji can be so annoying sometimes, but I don't dare to piss her off. When Hanji is angry, she's scarier than your worst nightmare. If that even compares. With that, we were dismissed. 

ťťťťťťťťťťťťťťť

A/N: Bet you weren't expecting Levi's POV!

I'm thinking of updating twice a day, but my ideas might drain.

Hmmmmm...

I don't know. Anyway Have a nice day!

(。◕‿‿◕。)

-Kat