Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Narrator's POV

*Flashback*

     (Y/N) was sitting at the kitchen table with her mom. Her dad was out fighting titans. They both heard a knock on the door. (Y/N)'s mom opened the door, expecting their father, but was suddenly grabbed by three men wearing Survey Corps uniforms. They threw her on a carriage, along with her dad. They were both being tied up. One of the men tried to grab you, but you dodged his grip and ran into the forest. You waited there for about ten minutes until coming back. As you were runninging in the house, you saw your parents and the kidnappers being eaten by a titan. You then locked yourself in the house for a month before teaching yourself how to kill titans and survive.

     One day when slaying titans, you saw a sign that had a bad drawing of you and in bold words 'Wanted'. You took the sign down and hid it deep in the forest.

*End of flashback*

     After remembering this, you grabbed one of the swords you used to kill titans and held it to Eren's neck.

      "(Y-(y/n)?" Eren stuttered. You looked deep into his eyes then took the sword down.

      "Sorry. I just have a terrible past with them is all." You replied. You could tell Eren felt bad for reminding you.

     "Care to tell us?" Levi blurted out from the corner of the room. To be honest, you forgot he was there. You could tell he didn't even think about how rude it was. You rolled your eyes.

     "Fine."

•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈

A/N: So sorry for not updating!

I went on vacation then my computer broke -.-

Also school is starting up in about a week so be prepared for chapters every other day!

=^._. ^=

-Kat